What do you wear?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by bamaboy2011, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Does anyone have particular clothing items they like to wear when high? Not necessarily specific shirts or anything. Like for instance, I don't have to smoke in this but if I really want to chill out I put on a nice fresh pair of boxer briefs, pair of gravel slims from pacsun and a henley shirt. Anyone else?

Time to turn into Mr. Solo Dolo.

2. Athletic type shorts and a clean t-shirt.

3. I be booty butt ass naked under a Snuggie. Throw on some comfortable house slippers, tie my hair back and its go time.

4. smoking up in a dress and heels always feels like more of a treat than in sweaties and a hoodie, haha.

5. undershirt/wifebeater and boxers?

if its summer and hot just that.

winter i throw on some layers but keep them light and comfotrable indoors.

depends on the temps really

6. i like to wear a condom

you know for protection

• Like Like x 1
  7. T shirt
    Dickies
    House Shoes

8. L-o-freakin'-L.

-_-

9. #11 Royksopp, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    [​IMG]

Mixed with the smell of weed...you know I'm high when I'm wearing that haha.

Clothes - doesn't matter. Anything comfy.

10. I like to wear a really cozy hoodie. A warm fuzzy hoodie is the best thing while baked.

11. lol i'm the same, i only put on DKNY if i'm really really baked... then i smell like weed and apples.

• Like Like x 1
  12. She must have smelled terrible...

13. hhahahahahah good shit dude :smoke:

14. Not to mention that her tits are extremely saggy and she is horribly unattractive.

15. A T-shirt that's 1 size too big, pajama pants that are really soft and socks.

16. My boxers and a wife beater. No more No less.

17. I always wear a condom when I smoke, but before I put in on I poke a little hole in the end to sabotage it.

And I stretch a pair of old panties from a thrift store over my head.