Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you wear when you smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SiDankies, Jan 15, 2013.

1. What is you favorite thing to wear when you know you are going to smoke?

Mine has to be sweat pants and a hoodie. I love being warm and cozy so that does it for me.

2. when smoking alone i will never turn down the opportunity to get naked

3. Casual comfy clothes, I don't think I have a favorite thing to wear when I'm smoking.

4. I wear a sweater kinda like the dudes

5. I like sweatpants and hoodies too! My whole closet pretty much consists of nothing but. I'm all about being comfortable. Fuck jeans.

6. Baggy ass sweatpants or naked

MJ

7. a snuggie.....even though i dont own one

8. I've never given this much thought until now. I'm inspired to go and buy a nice pair of sweatpants and a new hoodie tomorrow, it sounds comfy as fuq.

9. I get a little cold when I toke

I have these jeans that sit real well on me, torn at the crotch so I can't wear them outside my house

That + a loose t-shirt + wool socks

And a scarf :smoking:

virtually every single time I toke

10. almost always only smoke at home these days. love wearing fluffy pajama pants, aloe socks and my Nirvana t-shirt that fits too big for me that probably permanently smells like weed now.

11. A Bob Marley shirt. Which isn't too hard because I own about 12 of them.

And I usually like my jacket with a bunch of pockets. My jacket is where i keep my bud, a few different pipes, papers, grinder, rhoto eye drops, gum, bod spray, a small bag of munchies... usually when I sit outside to smoke, I sit in the same spot for about an hour. Haha.

~One Love~

12. Whatever I have on at the time o_o

13. Iv just been sitting around smokin in my undies latley cause its been that frikin hot :)

14. definitely sweatpants ..like I have on now

15. #17 KangarooBunny, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

this is my typical smoking attire.

16. [​IMG]

17. perfect weather for growing gods given plant. IT IS OUR CIVIL RIGHT AND DUTY TO GROW THE HERB AND PRESERVE IT FOR FUTURE MANKIND. I LOVE mj and think it is truely a GOD GIVEN PLANT. Peace to all and to all a good night. !!!! SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY !!!!

18. [​IMG]