Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you watch when your stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bgibs, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Im just curious as to what peaks our interest while extremely baked. Im one of those people who can watch an entire season in one very unproductive stoney ass day off so ill start off with a couple favorites and you guys can give me some input.

Workaholics (one of my favorites because I feel like its relevant to a lot of our lives)
    Game of thrones (shit is just crazy)
    How I Met Your Mother (dont know why but i've been hooked since i started watching on netflix)

No right or wrong answer just a fellow stoner running out of things to watch. :smoke:

2. #2 AlphaOmega420, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    Check out Its always sunny in philly, and literally anything with David Attenborough, he does the best animal documentaries ever, and i loved to get blazed and learn about all the crazy shit in the animal kingdom

also theres a movies/tv subforum and you will get many more answers there since its not offtopic there

3. Diary of Tortov Roddle is epic

4. -Walking dead (it gets really intense) :metal:
    -That 70s show :cool:
    -I like to marathon the Lord of the RIngs trilogy whilst high :smoking:
    -Alaska State Troopers  :smoke:
    -2001+ 2010 Space Oddesy  :hippie:

5. Obviously workaholics lol. Ed Ed n eddy and I enjoy watching older movies from like the 90s or 80s like the breakfast club or dazed and confused

6. ed edd an eddy what a throwback that used to be my shit ill have to catch up on it lol.

7. I like weird cerebral movies like Enter the Void

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Ive watched that before thats the one where you see the dude tripping from his point of view i found it interesting good suggestion

9. It's a movie, but The Room. It will change your life.

10. East bound and down is great

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. lately its
    - curb your enthusiasm 
    - adventure time
    - modern family
    - american dad
    food or cooking channel - i like to look at food when im high

12. Friends, Family Guy, House

13. Archer and Rooster Teeth videos

14. Robot chicken ,family guy ,bob's burgers ,squidbillies ,south park ,American dad ,the walking dead ,tosh.0 ,Rick and morty ,cops.

15. Family guy & American dad. Or I just look for funny shit on Netflix lol

16. I appreciate all the answers ive got plenty of ideas now :smoking:

17. Seinfeld (#1 best show ever made), Aqua Teen Hunger Force, random YouTube videos/documentaries.

18. Seinfeld (#1 best show ever made), Aqua Teen Hunger Force, random YouTube videos/documentaries.

19. Carl Sagan's Cosmos

20. Anything with Seth Rogen or James Franco.