What do you want to do in life?? (careers)

Discussion in 'General' started by stoots420, Aug 7, 2013.

1. What job do you want to work as? whats your dream career? and if youre already working in that career, what is it?

i plan on becoming a music producer and opening my own Studio where ill record people's music for them and also do graphic/tshirt/website designs.
    ill call it "Stigga Studios"

(fun fact: me and my friends use the word "Stigga" do determine that we are stoned as fuck.

"mah nigga im stigga!")

2. I would be content being a graphic designer. 

3. Marine Corps officer. 

4. A police officer that doesn't bust people for weed

5. ive seen ur signature thread. ur very good, mah dude! :) keep up the good work lol

6. be a good cop please. not one of those pigs you see on youtube for wrongfully arresting people.

7. Make enough money selling artwork.... I'm just doing it on the side now.

My hero.

9. A high school teacher. Honestly, nothing would make me happier than to live out that dream.

10. id like to see some of ur art lol  :smoke:
    good luck with it btw!

11. where tf were u when i was in hs! if u were my teacher... god damn lol

12. I want to be..a dentist.
    HERBIE DOESNT WANNA MAKE TOYS?!! *the other elves all pass it on*

13. Anything I love that I can live comfortably on. Dream jobs I accept will never happen include

Studio engineer.
    Cinematographer.
    Astrophysicist.

Past jobs I dreamed of having

Pro BMX rider. LOL maybe working for some company, writing articles and filming/photographing, 
    Meteorology. I'm 22 years old and dropped out of school and got my G.E.D when I was 17, is this even possible still?

Realistic jobs,

I don't even know. I kind of want to open up my own dive bar. Have a partner that deals with day-to-day operations while I take care of the business side of it. 

Something science related. Something where I will learn new shit everyday, and contribute to the world and love what I do. 

14. aim for the stars, mah dude  :smoke:

15. Aha I think you're actually older than me anyways lol. I wouldn't condone getting high with the students and I would never mention anything drug related in regards to my personal life to them either. Although if a kid came in baked I wouldn't mind, as long as he isn't causing problems. I think I would be a cool teacher. :cool:  lol

16. lmao im only 18 man :p u sound like u wud be a dope ass teacher haha any subject in particular ur interested in teaching?

17. Clinical Psychologist along with a PSR expert. I am determined to turn my affliction into a blessing for others. May my trials and tribulations become a guiding light for those who are where i once was. That's alll i want is to help a few in the places that i never had that privilege. If i can help just one person where i never had it i'll be content.

18. I want to go into game development and eventually create my own company and make my dream game.

19. kinda wanna be a nutritionist. idk what thats like at all though but it sounds simple and beneficial  plus you make a decent living

20. wats ur dreeam game? lol