What do you want more then anything in your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Oct 14, 2008.

1. what the title says

me personally, i have a few things

1. i want to live on my own land, no country, nothing i just wanna live grow my own food, things like that, have like a little island of my own, where i can truly be free. no rules, no1 saying you CANT do that. i can just be me no pressures i can live let live, just be at peace, no money government bullshit. one day GC one day i want to do this

2. I want to be able to follow both my "dream" jobs in life.... have the ability to do some what everyone else in the world MIGHT consider to be TOTALLY fucked up, and i should die for...but w.e

I'll update more, later

what about you city? anything in the world

no matter if its logical, or not anything

-BW;)

2. #2 gerg, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    thats more or less the same for me, except the island,what about pirates???

3. #3 Mortikai, Oct 14, 2008
    Is it sad that there isn't anything I can think of off the top of my head like it's something I've always wanted?

Hmm...after putting in a little thought...

1) The knowledge behind the ability to play some SICK guitar. So I could play like ridiculously well.

2) To move in with you on that island. I don't mind manual labor and no one telling me "No." would be nice.

*Edit 3) I just remembered. I've always wanted to travel...everywhere. So it would be nice to have absolutely no obligations and plenty of $$ so I could take the time to just travel all over the world.

4. 1. Live in the best part of nature (beaches, mountains, forests, ect. also combined with your #1)

2. Learn at least 3 different martial arts

5. To have no obligations whatsoever. Nothing to worry about. No money, no school, no job, nothing. Just living.

6. #6 joe Biggs, Oct 14, 2008
    first off im curious what you dream jobs are BW, no matter how fucked up.
    but to answer the question.

un realistically:
    -BW's #1
    -move time to january 2010 (when i move to colorado)
    -invent tool to stop lsd tolerance
    -teach myself to take enough acid to diminish ocd but no enough to be dramatically tripping so i can live every day OCD free

realistically:
    -find a group of friends i can truely relate to
    -find a female i can fall in love with
    -take ecstasy with a attractive female
    -know that life will be ok. and that life wont get too hard. and ill make happy easy living.
    -make a positive contribution or impact on the world.
    -build respected and admired reputation.

7. get a nice piece of land, up in New Hampshire or some woody area some place were It can be me & some girl (who tokes) all alone just me & her...

Have a nice quaint little house have a big indoor grow (not to sell just to toke for free pretty much & the achievement, of growing my own) cutting my own fire wood paying like no bills... just watching the sunrise toking a joint or a blunt with no worries..

8. Visit Japan.

9. For everyone to wake up to shady political evil and how it's repressing us from our next step in evolution, a spiritual/communal one.

Alternatively, I'm coming to your island.

10. 1. friends that are REAL friends, that won't just leave you during hard times
    2. to not have to worry about money so i COULD pursue my dream job (which in a way i already have)
    3. find my "soulmate" ( don't know i if i believe in them) but someone who respects me, won't try to change me, isn't intimidated by the fact that i'm a stoner chick, not just a girl who smokes, and can deal with my flaws, and i would do all the same for him.

11. at this moment, I want my book to get picked up by a publisher.
    I also really want $33.19 to get some gas for my betty.

12. i want to have a mile field of the DANKEST MARIJUANA and the hottest bitches i can get!

oh and alot of chocolate thai

13. Also always wanted death by snu snu.

14. last time i checked i have a vagina and titties.

15. To die content and to pass on all the things I've learned in my lifetime to my children.

16. Candy flip
    Hippie flip
    Be succesfull
    Sextacy

17. lawlz:laughing::metal:

18. gah again? lol im almost willing to give you some freakin gas money.... aight?

19. please do. I just spent the last of my money on a large white chocolate mocha and tampons.

20. That's an odd combo