What do you want done with your body after you die.

Discussion in 'General' started by BluDreams, Sep 26, 2010.

1. i don't want the students cutting into me for what i think are the wrong reasons.

i read something about plastic surgeons getting to practice on dead bodies that were donated for "science".

2. That would be pretty damn awesome, but I also imagine you could have one yell of a bad trip.

3. i dont care. whatever the people want. my family, is existent, has precedent

4. Exactly my thaughts, ill be dead so it makes no difference to me.:smoke:

5. So you're telling me I'd be getting my boobs done for free after I'm dead?! Blasphemy!

6. I want to be buried at sea! (I am a Pisces...)

I'd donate any part of my body that was fit for it but think by the time I'm dead, it'd all be fucked.

7. I have consulted a lawyer and guaranteed that I will be cremated since my family will not do it. Kinda pissed me off actually. I had to pay to have my paperwork taken care of, but I am adamant about doing it. Mom & Dad are afraid of being burned alive and think that your body must be there for you to rise up and go with Christ to heaven. I told my wife, who will follow my wishes if I die first, and told her that I would like my ashes spread over the Sierra Nevada mountains because there is no place I'd rather be.

8. I'd probably want as many of my organs donated to science/medicine as possible, just to help a few folks out.

I'd either want to be buried all proper like, or be cremated and used as compost for a nice field of green.

9. Yes, I'm an organ donor as well. That is the only reason that I would consent to being put on life support more than a week. Sometimes people come back so I had to include 1 week of life support and no more. Otherwise, I would say keep me alive until you can harvest anything worth taking. Then burn the rest.

10. I feel you on that subject, bro. I'd never want to be on life support for more than a week if I was considered a vegetable and parts of my body were still useable for somebody who would more than likely pull through with the help of my organs.

Unfortunately, my damn cigarette lungs and myopic eyes would be sent straight to the trash can.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwgYQXcqyyE]YouTube - Nick Swardsons Party - Dying[/ame]

The relevant part starts at 2:06. :laughing:

12. I already have a legal document saying my body is to be taken to arrowrock(the place me and my best friends go every year and where i really met my GF of 2 years)

And my body will be burned on a giant funeral pyre and everyone will party their ass off.

O and another cool note about arrowrock there's a secret rave up their every year the same time we go camping :devious:

13. So you disagree with one use of donated bodies? Every doctor in this country has to learn anatomy and more and more of them are learning from pictures and not the real thing. You may disagree with cosmetic surgery, but that's not all plastic surgeons do. When someone is left disfigured from an accident they go to plastic surgeons. They deserve practice instead of learning on their patients.

14. [​IMG]

Yeah i want my brain to stay alive in a jar so i can continue making witty remarkes after i die.

(not really that would suck) Maybe cremation because i don't want to just slowly rot in the ground. Although it wouldn't really matter anyway.

15. I want to be creamated and have my ashes used as fertilizer for a tree. or cryogenically frozen if thats an option.

16. shot out of a cannon and left wherever i land

17. Two words: human scarecrow

18. i want to be cremated and then to be used to grow pot. and then every time someone smokes, i'll come back alive like in How High.

19. toss my body into a volcano.

20. Most definitely. I doubt that too many of us would qualify for lung donation, but then again, if mine's working and yours isn't, better to get some help rather than no help. As far as I know, my eyes are good to go. A face transplant would be strange for anyone I left behind, but if it helps? If I'm not breathing on my own, first come first serve on any of my useful organs!:D

HOPEFULLY it's awhile before the decision has to be made!:eek: