What do you want done with your body after you die.

Discussion in 'General' started by BluDreams, Sep 26, 2010.

1. 2nd head museum.

2. touche

haha im watchin futurama right now

3. This! No point in just letting it rot six feet under....might as well use me after death :laughing:

4. No, if I meant to say cryogenically frozen, I would have said cryogenically frozen. Quite diffent from being shot into space, sure I would in some sort of space coffin, but yes I said what I meant.

5. I want all my usuable organs to be donated to people to save lives. Anything else should go to Plastification.

6. Either cremated or donated to science. Having my body pumped full with formeldahyde is not my idea of a good time.

7. i want them to bury my untouched body deep in the earths crust so will become fossilized.

8. you can give it to a necrophile for all I care, I'm not dying though. I'm gonna be the first person to upload his consciousness into the net.

9. I really couldn't give 2 fucks what is done with my body after I die...
    I'm gonna be just a little too dead to care.

Throw me in the ground, toss me to a pack of wild dogs, give my organs to dying cats, I don't give damn. :p

Hell, drop me off the Sears Tower and see if anyone tries to catch me because "hey, free dummy".

10. Cremated after organ donation. Ashes scattered in a creek I grew up swimming in:smoke:

11. LMAO! that had me rolling

12. +rep for the Deep Thoughts reference, I was actually considering that very line, but I went with the head museum instead :D

13. If you were shot into space in a small ship of some kind when near your death but before you'd actually died with a large supply of shrooms so you could trip balls in motherfucking space until you died, that would be pretty fucking awesome I bet.

14. I want to go on a volcano ride. Go out with a blast.

15. creamation, then have my ashes spread in the same area i spread my fathers.

16. [​IMG]

17. left to decompose in the woods. i want to give back to my home as much as it has given me.

18. I will be donating my body to science. In fact, when I go home next, I plan on asking my uncle, a lawyer, to help me do this.

Someone donated their body so that me and four others could learn the human body so that we can be good doctors, and not all medical students get that oppurtunity. Every day I cut into her, I appreciate what she did for us. I really urge people to consider donating their body. You can give an incredible gift to the world and it won't cost you anything.

19. Have it hung on a noose in front of my glorious estate to ward off pirates.

20. <-- weirded out