Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you usually do when your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BobbyBlaze, May 31, 2010.

1. I'm about to smoke a bowl and I want to do something other than the usual stuff my face with food.

What are some things you like to do?

2. Just browse around Grasscity. Take five minutes between each hit, that's what I do. It seems to lengthen and strengthen my high, :p.

Put some Slighty Stoopid or Wiz Khalifa on, sit back and relax.

3. chill on gc, listen to some tunes, play video games (need for speed is epic when ur stoned)

4. Get a disposable BBQ, light it up, blaze till it burns out :D

5. Crank some music(Floyd or Zeppelin) and browse some random ass internet stuff, or play video games, browse GC, try and dominate an online game overnight, try and dominate an MMORPG.

6. live my life.

7. Play some video games, watch a movie, flirt, drink.

8. Call of duty, Left 4 dead, Fallout 3, drink smoke more or eat.

9. Wiz khalifa is my shit. thats a good call.

10. Go for a walk with my headphones in, walks are the best while high.

11. use the internet to find things

12. Work out, go for a run.

13. i had to turn on some wiz khalifa too when i read his post haha

14. Chew gum :O it just feels so amazing, and walking around it makes me feel like the airs like slowly moving around me :)

15. hang out with people. especially guys ;) hahaha

16. #17 SlushPuppie, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    basketball
    listen to music
    my dog
    workout
    GC
    tv, movies, sports
    videojuegos -fifa is ma shit
    draw
    woodburn
    chill:cool:

wizkid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBh6oF2F5qU]YouTube - This Plane - Wiz Khalifa - New Album "Deal or No Deal"[/ame]

17. TV, video games, draw, music, maybe go out for a walk now and then.
    Anything honestly, however in todays case, in about 46 minutes, I will be spending my high watching breaking bad :bongin:

18. Workout, go for nature walks (they are the shit), listen to music (a must), cruise through GC, lengthy conversations/debates with toke parter. Oh and smoke moar...