Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Ok...so...as I see it...joints are to cigarettes as blunts are to cigars.....now, I am more of a cigar guy....so i like blunts better.

Now, lets also say I like tobacco....so that means I like spliffs you know?

well, in joints you put rolling tobacco....what do you put in blunt wraps??

I mean you could put rolling tobacco, but it wouldnt be that tightness and slow burn of a cigar....

So what I want to do here is roll a cigar, with a little line of hash in it.....how would i go abouts doing that...:smoking::smoking:

2. But you dont inhale cigar smoke... so you wouldn't get high.

3. you can inhale cigars though, just really small puffs and take in some air. I mean, most connoisseurs dont but still, I do sometimes.

4. Seems like a big waste of weed to me. You would want to inhale every puff to get the most out of your weed.

Anyway, you could just crack open a cigar of your choice, put in as much weed as you want, take out as much tobacco as you want, then roll it back up.

Use some saliva.