What Do You Use To Vape??

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheILLman, Apr 30, 2014.

1. I have been using a Vape lamp
    http://verdampftnochmal.de/products/de/vaporizer/aromed-40.html
    and a regular glas bong. but not for a long time

so that is ok, but way too expensive and not that effectiv, stoned as shit but way too much parts that have to fit perfectly and have to be in order to work togather. you cant use one without the other.. well.. the bong by it self of curse.. ;-P

i will buy a nice vape soon..

so my question,
    what do you guy use to vape??

weed, hash, oil(is that even possible?) pollen(pressed or on top of a nice hit)..

well.. i tryed to use these pucks, but they have to be pressed in the exact pressure to be reused in this way.. so..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e27DAZhF2-E

by the way, (totally unrelated)

my cat, to get you on other things.. :p
    white walker cat Felix!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t5I9DNE3iA

2. I currently use the Pax by Ploom as my primary vape. Probably looking at getting an Indica vape or Firefly later in the year. I don't use a desktop vape, but if I did, I'd probably buy a DBV (Da Buddah Vaporizer).

I mostly use just dry herb for now.

3. i know the pax, but i think its too expensive, if you dont vape everyday.

But a good choise!

4. The indica looks stunning as far as stealth vaping goes. The price is just a hair too high for me to justify buying another portable vape.

5. Only vape I own is a pax, but I do frequently use my buddies v-tower.  May buy a desktop at some point but not anytime soon, I don't think.

6. None yet...soon to be a solo though...

7. Desktop - Extreme Q
    Portable - MFLB

I get way more baked with my EQ.
    Only use MFLB if I really need stealth hits.

8. I have solo for herb and pen for wax. Next time it will be Cloud Evo by vapexhale, it's the beast! For herb and wax.

9. I own a pax,MFLB vapor blunt 2.0, Plenty and desktops volcano and sublimator.....go to vapor blunt....best one sublimator hands down.....

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. LSV and MFLB.

11. MFLB is all I need to have a good time.

12. volcano digit .  i love it 

13. I use several different mods. For hash I use my Omicron V2.5. It seems to have the largest cartridge of any portable vaporizer.

My dry herb vape is called the VaporToy V2. Hits really really well.

bakedvapereviews.com

Http://www.bakedvapereviews.com

14. pax by ploom. i wanna get a desktop vape now. think im gonna get a sovereignty hollowfoot peyote pillar first but ill get one

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. Solo by Arizer. I don't use my Da Buddha anymore because of the convenience of the Solo and I really want to get rid of that big clunky thing.

16. I have a knockoff of the Volcano, Phantom it's called. Not bad, but not that great either. But for a quarter of the price, can't really complain.

I still smoke more often than vaping, though.

I'm somewhat in the market for a new vaporizer. Really want to get a decent atomizer for an e-cig style vaporizer for vaping hash oil. I'm pretty much a steady bud smoker, but now and then, I really like to fly :smoking:

17. #17 blrossjr79, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    I use the Firefly, its amazing and get good thick vape.

[​IMG]

Picking one of these up myself in about 2 weeks =)

19. @[member="ren.dnb"] You wont be disappointed. 

20. #20 Yosh139, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014

You should go check out WaxPayne's thread (here it is) on e-cig building, I'm sure he has links to great deals on atomizers that will work great for hash.