What do you use to break up weed on?

Discussion in 'General' started by iTokeat420, May 18, 2009.

1. I used to use a fast food tray, and lately I have been using my school book. But, while I was at Walgreens tonight, I came across a kick ass Frisbee for breaking up weed on.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1141/nonames.jpg

It can flash 3 different patterns, and it looks awesome when using it in the night. I don't need any kind of light since I have this now!

2. Dude get a Kief Grinder... you'll be so glad you did. :D

3. Hahaha thats fresh as shit man. As far as breaking up my weed, i usually use my grinder and let the weed sit in there, but if I'm breaking it up with my hands i usually use an xbox 360 game box.

4. Any hard, flat surface.

5. a lunch tray that i took from high school my senior year:hello:

6. my calculus text book lol or random sheets of paper from school.
    One time I let weed sit on a packet of papers from my spanish class and the next day in glass i smelled it and of course it smelled like weed :p

7. I have this perfect little tin can that holds my bud and has an awesome cover that is fun AND easy to break my bud up on. its amazing.

8. mmm grinder!

but usually i dont hav it with me for some weird reason... so ill normally break weed up on a video game case or the driving manual in my car. or books. ne flat surface that can fit in my lap rly.

9. Grinder or anything flat within reach.

10. many many things. my favorite thing to use is the top to a shoebox.

11. Lunch trays are dome, although they're usually a little big.

I like using a grinder and the tray that came with my scale. Perfect size and shape. Dump it right into a blunt :smoking:

12. Break it up to roll or put in a bowl?

I don't roll joints except on Christmas or similiar special occassions. For my bowl, I use a coffee grinder (which works ten-times better than a hand grinder) to break it up to store it in my humidor.

Peace,
    FG

13. Frisbee. Nothing beats it.

Break up weed on the frisbee, roll a joint, get high, and then when you're high you can throw the frisbee around! :yay:

14. Inside my electric herb grinder:cool:

15. I use my ex-boss' buisness card.

16. Wtf? Am I the only one that uses the coffee table?

17. Disc Discs fo the mutha fucka win

its the ultimate stoner sport and i play 4 times a week

basically the underside of discs

(pictured here upside down discs):smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

when that rhythm,
    It was playin on my guitar,
    on my guitar,
    I had to be there,
    I had to be there,
    I had to be there,
    I had to be there,
    I had to be there,
    had to be there

I loove sublime!!!!!!!!!!

18. My brother uses a Disc Gold Disc like that to break up weed on. I think it is too porous and the trics stick to it.

I usually like to use a piece of paper with a nice sharp crease down the middle of it. Then I can pour everything I broke up or ground while having minimal loss.

Or I just break up on a clean desk.

19. lol the other day i rolled a blunt on a monopoly game box

i need to get a grinder
    :rolleyes: