What do you think?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by jdurden45, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Well I got kind of bored and started drawing earlier today. I'm not the best artist but this is what I ended up making.

Opinions appreciated but don't be to mean.

image-528040081.png

2. I don't even know how to explain it, but its cool.

3. [quote name='"eric122"']I don't even know how to explain it, but its cool.[/quote]

I didn't know what to think either. I came inside from smoking a bowl and just started drawing which was strange. You see the crazy looking guy? Turtle? Snail? Lizard? Tree? Haha

4. Here's another one I was working on today.

image-1167170776.png

5. I saw a crazy pastor infront a what appeared to be a scared gathering. I think I like the 2nd better though it isnt as busy and the black and white looks cool in the background. This is just my opinion.

Edit: the 2nd looks like a woman with a shroud or hood on. I am still figuring the rest out will give input.

6. [quote name='"eric122"']I saw a crazy pastor infront a what appeared to be a scared gathering. I think I like the 2nd better though it isnt as busy and the black and white looks cool in the background. This is just my opinion.

Edit: the 2nd looks like a woman with a shroud or hood on. I am still figuring the rest out will give input.[/quote]

Thanks man. Crazy idea you have there about the first one.