Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rybike13, Mar 27, 2012.

1. i want to buy my buddies broken bong off of him for cheap what do you think is a good price? its a 45cm tall beaker bong 3.2 thick with a inline dome perc, but the problem with it is there is a hole on the beaker about the size of a pistachio my local headshop said it would be $40 to fix it but it also needs a downstem and a bowl. what should i offer?(im thinking $50) he bought it for $140 about a year ago, all it just needs some love!
    I already own a good bong but i thought if i could get it cheap and fix it easy it would be sick to kick back and cheers tokes

2. Don't buy a used, broken bong.

Put your $90 to an entirely new bong.:cool:

3. Sounds like a lot of work. As long as he gives you a good deal then it should be straight

4. /thread's are over-used a lot.... but this one is definitely an /thread.

5. I would say 20$ max....if its fourty to fix, and needs a bowl/stem, that would already come to at least 55-60$, which I would already consider way overpaying for a year old bong. I mean their are certain things that the price will go down significantly after being used in this world, and a bong is definetly one of them. I would say its worth next to nothing now, but if its a nice bong and you still want it anyways I would offer him 20$ take it or leave it kinda thing.

6. ya i offered him $20 and he said he would rather smash it :/ whatever should be fun