what do you think was the biggest mistake you ever made in your life?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thedon420, Mar 13, 2009.

1. the title says it all, this is basically an anonymous forum, so you aren't being judged, so what's your biggest regret?

For me, it would either be attempting to shop-lift from Best-buy, or buying that first pack of cigarettes

2. getting your mom preg

3. one near the top of the list, involves my parents and marijuana:

a few years back, when i had just started smoking, i was at school about to go home after baseball practice. i was with a few of my buddies, and one was like, "you wanna blaze a blunt?" "fuuck it" so we buy a sack, head towards the gas station to buy a blunt. we start walking on a smaller street, my guy rolled the blunt and we started toking. after we finish we all decide to go our seperate ways, since it was getting late. the high hit me pretty late, and since it was one of the first times i was high, i started to trip out. i had no idea how to get home, so i called my dad to pick me up by some random ass bus stop. he notices me acting a little weird, but doesnt say anything. long-story-short, i get home high as fuck, no eye-drops, nothing to cover the smell, tripping out, and my mom notices it as soon as i walked in the house.

i remember telling her it was my very first time, some random guy offered me what i thought was a cigarette, i was curious, so i took i hit. i didn't know if she really believed me, or wanted to, but it worked. she gave me the "drugs are for evil people" speech, and i've been blazing ever since! :smoke:

i was around 14-15 at the time, and just remembered that it was on an ash wednesday.. lol sorry if it's too long to read, but i just had the vivid ass flashback :D

4. Probably the fact that i didn't really try in school until 10th grade:( Had to work so hard to get back up there.

I've had a pretty effing good life so far:D

5. OP what happened with the Best Buy situation?

- things are more humorous
    Mine probably getting caught in the act by parents.

6. My biggest mistake thus far was probably shoplifting. I was never the type to do it, and was actually completely against it, but a friend of mine showed me how easy it was to take stuff from Wal-Mart. Ever since that day, I was a frequent thief. I became kind of addicted to shoplifting at one point. It was so easy, I mean, who wouldn't love getting free stuff? I would go into Wal-Mart, take a knife, and go grab what I wanted. Man, I got away with so much stuff from them, including a tv wall-mount and 1TB HDD. I was always afraid of going into Target, because my friend worked there (the one who got me into shoplifting), and said their security was really good, since they had APs to watch cameras constantly, while Wal-Mart basically checks their cameras when there is an incident. I don't know if this is totally true about Wal-Mart, but trust me, the Target half is true.

I started to go into Wal-Mart just to see if there was anything I wanted. I would frequent different stores often. Once Bakugan came out (new craze amongst youngsters), I went to Wal-Mart looking for them, to get them for my younger brother. They were always out, but Target got some in stock within the next few days. Thus began my escapades at Target. I started taking these toys exclusively, and purposely stayed away from everything else lest temptation get to me and I get caught.

One day, though, I went past electronics and saw that they had iPods out of the glass cases, on a special sale in plastic cases. Yeah, I started taking them. One day, I decided that I needed to stop going to Target because it was becoming a problem and I was going to get caught for sure soon, taking damn iPods. Well, I decided, one last time for two more iPods, so I could give one to my brother and one to my stepmother for Christmas. I had a sick feeling the whole way there, knowing it might be the last time I planned on going, but that it was already way over the line. When I was in there, there were a few customers, and I stupidly waited for them so I could get what I wanted. I ended off chased through the store by police and tazed. Why did I run? Well, a few days prior, while taking toys from Target, I barely had enough time to make it to another isle before an officer was patrolling the area, with the torn open box in hand. I thought it was a rent-a-cop, a security officer for Target exclusively, because I only got a glance. So I thought these guys were Target employees as well... Until I saw the guns. I stopped and held my hands in the air, but I guess they didn't feel like taking any chances that day.

Anyway, it fucked up my relationship with my family. I was arrested and am still working to pay money back for the atorney fees and restitution. I ended off getting the lowest charge possible under Florida law, which was a Class 2 Misdemeanor for Petty Theft (much better than the two felonies I was facing at the time of arrest).

I am ashamed of it, but I have learned from it, and I can assure you that I will never steal anything again (I swore on my religion for this).

Really foolish. I have some mixed emotions about it, and I don't like the idea of paying for DVD's anymore, heh, but I won't be taking them either.

7. thats my big mistake to the make up work sucked

8. When I was in 9th grade I was sitting in class and this girl Paige turns around and is all do you like Amanda, I was all like which Amanda and shes like this one, and she was bomb too. For some reason I was crushin on this other girl and said no. Worst decision ever. Of course Amanda gets even hotter and more popular while the girl I liked moved away.

Shitty.

9. Although I know its kind of lame but the one thing i regret so far and in my mind the biggest mistake Ive made has been to not tell this one chick I like her. As typical as that sounds she did alot for me and was cool she blazed and loved all the same shit I did. Hell she offerd to drive me to my classes when I had car toubles (im like 15 min out of her way) and I think at some point she liked me too but didnt want to make a move :/ and i was to much of a pussy at the time so things just ended up getting WAY weird and needless to say we avoid eachother even though our families are close. When I do see her its always kind of shitty cause we dont wanna talk to eachother but there no sense in not being polite. Anyways I just think its a real shame that I didnt make a move and give her a chance. Stoned rambling sry :sad:

10. ***** get blazed n make a move my man. nothing better than some gaseous courage

11. Getting caught in school

12. #12 strongblackman, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    deff has to me droping out going in to the 10 grade and o and plenty of miss opertunitys fucking random girls

13. Getting arrested for burglary when I didn't even walk into the house. Ended up just getting charged with posession, but that shit sucked.

14. going onto school property with a bowl with resin. so on Tuesday I went to my old high school to meet a friend. when my fried came out of the school we walked toward the back then again to the front, the vice principle followed. we didn't exchange anything we were just talking. he asks us to come over to him. so on the way i see my friend and i say take this and give it to a different person (my spoon), Ill call him M, in case I did get searched. the VP takes us inside and searches us and finds nothing. then he asks us to come with him we go to his office then he searches again and finds nothing. he calls in the kid i gave the bowl to and another one of my friends. searches them for no reason. the person I gave the bowl to, lets call him O, told where he got the bowl and where he got the bud they found on him. lets just say hes not the most poplar kid in the school anymore. lol. but luckily I live in mass and I'm over 18 so I just got a fine, still sucks though because my family don't think I should be smoking and they didn't know before that.

15. My ex - 5 years wasted, caused a rift between my parents and I, I no have longer post seconday education fund, alot of debt, several amazing job ops lost, and she always manages to screw something up for me monthly even when I try to limit my contact with her to 0.

16. 3 letters that fucked my life over in the past year and counting.

D U I

.18 BAC and fucked by the court.

17. My biggest mistake was not trying hard enough in school and just making things a lot harder for myself. Still do the same thing in college..

18. reading this thread

19. Hmm, biggest mistake I've ever made...

Hm, well, it's a toss up of dropping out of high school, in favor of homeschooling, which really taught me nothing and left me unprepared for college which I'm not going to because I've got the equivelant of a tenth grade education.

Either that, or the time I threw my brother through a wall, the story behind that, is last year, when I was 17 and he was 23, we got into some kind of argument or something, you know how brothers bicker, but my brother has this... problem. He's got anger issues, bad ones,whenever we were little, and he would have a bad day at school, he'd come home and just beat me up. Well, that stopped when I got to be about 11, when I hit my growth spurt and started growing like mad, by the time I was fourteen I was almost as tall as he is (about 6'3, give or take), and he never hit me anymore, he just verbally abused me.

So, anyway, back to the argument. We were fighting over a computer, of mine, which he had taken the RAM out of. Mind you, it was a junk computer, I really didn't use it that much, but I tried to turn it on, and it didn't work. Once I found out the RAM was missing, I asked my brother about it. he told me took it. You can understand why I was upset.

Words were had, and he ended up calling me a stupid bitch. I asked him not to call me names, and like three minutes later he called me a fat fuck, so I'm like, "Dude, seriously, cut it out with the name calling." He wouldn't stop, and I pushed him. He got super pissed and fucking bit me. That's right, he bit me, really bad, on my left arm. I have a giant mouth shaped scar now because of that, he damn near took a chunk out of me.

Anyway, while he was biting me (He bit and stayed on), I was just like, fuck this man, I know this guy has anger issues, but I'm not having this 23 year old motherfucker biting me, and I pushed him off into a headlock, and tried to calm him down. (Like I said, he's my brother and I know he's got anger issues, he's even seen a therapist about it.), and he fucking stomps on my foot and tries to slug me. I'm not gonna lie, he cracked my nose open and I damn near cried, yeah, I'm a pussy.

Anyway, I do this sort of tackle/piledrive thing I saw on wrestling once when I was a kid (I'm really not a fighter.) and end up sending him straight through the wall. I'd say the only reason it worked is because he is pretty overweight, and I'm pretty chubby myself. Yeah, I got a bite mark and he got stiches in the back of his head, I guess I won that one, eh?

All the glory aside, my mom flipped shit and kicked me out of the house, telling me that I knew he had problems, and I shouldn't have pushed him, but screw that, motherfucker bit me man. That whole incident really broke the family apart, because I used to be pretty poor, and it was really hard to get the money to fix the wall. Had to do landscaping for my uncle for like three months. It sucked.

And the family has never really been the same since, I still talk to my brother, but it's like, we have a tension between us, and I really hate that.

Plus he bit me, wtf?

20. Good point now that I think of it she never knew I smoked lol hmmmm i smell a Re-do thanks dude +rep:smoking: