Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think ? (vid)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Marijuana: Negative Health Effects - YouTube
    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS ?
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EMBED IT , I HAVENT HAD THE CHANCE TO WATCH IT SINCE I DO NOT HAVE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT.
    (FRIEND ANTI-WEED SENT THE LINK TO ME)

P.S - SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, KEYBOARD IS BROKEN AND ONLY WORKS IN CAPS

2. I personally did not join grasscity to be geek squad to a lazy kid. Hit shift when your typing so you dont look like a ass.
    and make a YouTube account since your 18.
    (shakes head) kids these days

3. 'hit shift? If your talking about the caps ? My keyboard isnt working as it is broken.

I do not have a youtube account, as i dont have an email account. I wasn't going to make one to watch this one video.

My anti-pot friend wanted me to watch this. I wanted to see what some of you thought of it, as i couldn't watch it myself.

4. If you don't have a email how do you have a grasscity account?!?!

5. at 2 mins in guys says "THC creates physical and psychological dependencies" and i stopped listening, because it is NOT physically addicting, and anything that can be turned into a habit is psychologically addicting and that argument is moot by the fact chocolate is 10x as psychologically addicting and is found to PERHAPS be physically addicting and you know what, chocolate is fucking legit lol addictions doesnt = bad sometimes, people need to update their vocabulary to "destructive addiction, and regular addictions" now lol

Video is shit from that much of it that i saw lol

6. #6 TrueNirvana, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahahaha! You can't post without verifying your email either.

7. This guy is just unfamiliar with tech obviously.
    I doubt he will be back to answer though.

8. Lazy people these days.

I don't watch anything regarding marijuana as a social corruptor, it just makes me mad.
    I view people like the DEA and Above the Influence as bullies of the bullies.

9. "ADDITIONAL RULES/CLARIFICATIONS

8. We ask that you refrain from posting in all caps. So-called "Yelling" will be deleted from the forums."

haha that's goinga be tough to follow

10. If you arent trying to do it, its not a big deal lol

11. Why does every thread have someone saying somebody broke a rule?