What do you think the best sport to play high?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by bigbob0420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Personally I think it's lacrosse or surfing.

2. Hell yeah lax man! But I hate when people call it lax. Sounds lame

3. I surfed for the first time ever today and I was high but the coldness of the water (it was probably 59ish degrees) just kinda blocked my high. I didn't even remember I was high till I got out

4. Lacrosse is my shit

5. i play lacrosse. but with girls lacrosse if you as much touch someone on the other team it is an immediate flag.

6. I smoke before I play basketball, every time... Helps me tune into the game on defense.

So you mean to tell me, if I smoke this little weed flower, that I will become stupid, lazy and maybe even become schizophrenic... Cool, pass that shit...

7. I played football high and I hated it.

8. Basketball is fun high as long as I don't get too blazed. Then it gets to where I just want to lay in the grass.

9. what is lacrosse? just watched abit on youtube and it looks like catch?

10. basketball its mad funny to play with friends high

11. My favorite activities to do while high is paintball with rollerblades, and skateboarding

12. Idk what catch is but it's only the best sport ever played

13. Ice hockey's my favorite, with ping pong coming in second.

14. I LOVE riding around my city at around sunset during the summer on my bike or skateboard stoned while listening to music and observing the flow of life in the city and ppl. Great time to relax/reflect/think.

It truly is such therapeutic process....can't wait for warm weather

15. Basketball for sure. It's not an overly physical game but it's got a lot of mental aspects to it(not saying others don't, just sayin). Plus, I don't know, more than any other sport I've ever played when I smoke before I play basketball I feel more in-tune with the game. everything seems to flow easier.

16. Grappling or bjj (brazillian jiu jitsu). Its not fun to compete high but if you have a friend over who does it also its fun to roll (spar) while high.

17. You don't know what catch is? Are from fuckin North Korea? Have you ever thrown a ball to someone, and then caught the ball as they threw it back to you? It's not too complicated.

18. Agreed. Football is terrible high. Back in high school my senior year, I played center and my quarterback and I smoked a fat blunt of some dank like half an hour before practice.

It was an awful idea, turns out. I could hardly snap to him and every time he stuck his hands... Well, down there, we both had to fight off the urge to laugh hysterically. Ya know, cuz we was blazed as fuck.

Baseball is fun high though. Just focus hard on the ball and either catch it or hit it if it comes near you. Oh, and sunflower seeds in the dugout are DELICIOUS.

Sorry so long, I'm really high.