What do you think runs through a cops mind when they bust someone with weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Royksopp, Dec 7, 2009.

1. #1 Royksopp, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    Honestly I think they feel all high and mighty and powerful that they just fucked someones night. I can't fucking stand cops. Oh and why do they feel the need to insult the people they are arresting and is it okay for them to go through someones car and phone without permission? This didn't happen to me but it might have because the people I was going to hang out with last Friday got caught and arrested.

2. They strongly believe those who smoke weed support gangs and violence, since a good amount of drug dealers also are involved in crime. Legalize it, and no longer do we support the criminals, just the gas station up on the corner. If it was legalized, I'd actually love the cops.

3. "ughhhh this again?? My job is so boring :("

"im going to go home and beat my wife"

4. then they feel soooo good for all the "dope" they got off the street.... holy shit johnson you see the size of this bag hes going down for a long time... when in actuality its like a half o

5. "Oh yea, I'm awesome, I just got another violent, harmful, stupid, drug dealer, murdering, fuck up, disrespecting, looser off the street. I'm going to enjoy my wisky tonight, mmm"

6. "I should have went to college... damn... might as well fuck these kids over so they don't either."

7. I'm not sure how they feel when they arrest an innocent individual who is commiting a crime simply because a bunch of old farts felt like weed was way too much fun to be legal.

I'm sure donuts fit in there somewhere though.

8. gottt em

9. omg just brought me back to a memory of last year. this dumb ass girl who nobody is really friends with has this HUGEEE party in a balling house.. nobody is respectin her house i kinda feel bad.. so me and my friends are in her washroom upstairs twisting the fattest 4 pape with some straight CRONIK that my friend just got hes a drug dealer so he was smoking us out and had like 2 and a half ounces on him plus a scale. so as we are hotboxing the shit out of her washroom my other friends are gettin the fuck out of the house because 2 of them stole this mac book air or some shit basically a 2000$ laptop the girl realises its gone starts crying and calls the cops

since theres a laptop the cops are "allowed" to search everybody, me and the drugdealin friend are trying to go out the back when a cop grabs his neck from behind and says wait. my friend is like panicking sayin u cant look thru my shit. the cops strip the bag from him he was holding onto with all his strengh this big fat pig literally opens the bag pulls out this pretty massive bag of dro and has the HUGEST smile on his face and i swear to god he said look what we got hear boys and all the cops came gathered around and just totally forgot about the laptop. my friend got a 10 o clock curfew for like a half a year mad laywer fees and still has shit going on with that

my "friends " that stole the laptop nevr got caught sold it the next day for 100$ 50 each there fucking idiots. they fiend money steal whatever pawn it buy a gram and some beer and its gone...

10. There definitely all like:

"Guess what i dont have to spend money on tonight?"

11. "my cheif is gonna thank me for this arrest.. oink oink oink!!!"

12. Fucking oinkers...I'm leaving this thread is giving me bad ideas...

13. You do have to go to school to be a cop, you know. :p

14. All the cops I know know that I smoke and are cool with it. Probably cause I'm not some gang banger psycho and I give them free McDonald's.

Donuts, McDonald's, and coffee. A cop's 3 food groups.

15. Feeding the piggies keeps them happy and fat :)

16. It really does. They are too busy stuffing their faces to give a shit about anything else.

17. i think cops think - YAY ! FREE WEED !- when they arrest someone, and confiscate<-- or however u say that-- weed. lol

18. Good, Goood *rubs hands together*

19. I think there too cheap to buy there own:p

20. "I hope i can keep my boner hidden while i write up the arrest report"