Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think of my bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Biltwellnigga, Oct 22, 2005.

1. those look like some dank nuggets

2. looks like some good stuff. SMOKE IT! lol :smoking:

3. haha i already have and yeah it was some potent stuff!

4. crystaltize me cap'n

5. i had captain crunch last night

6. Holy shit dude, that looks like it got snowed on.

7. looks verrrrrry nice.

8. Thats some solid bud. Good for you.

9. Dank with a capital D

10. Damn that NL had tons of crystals. I've herd of people dipping their buds in sugary drinks to get that many crystals.

11. looks nice man...good crystals.

-Br3ad_:smoking:

12. norther lights look yummy. Other bud looks good.
    A+

13. do you got this shit now or when did you have it, do you know which seed bank Northern L that is?

14. haha thanks guys. Hoast, I really have no clue, sorry. and I still have the stuff, sadly gotta sell the rest of it so I can get more. I have to tell you guys, the high from this shit is CURRAZZY hah! That one word explains it.

15. you still have the stuff? how come the pictures say they were taken a couple months ago?

16. lol i didn't even notice. the month on the camera is wrong. the 9/*/** is suppose to be 10.
    and i only still have the northern lights brah, nothing else.