Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think of my 1st homemade bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tha_Joker, Mar 18, 2010.

1. First homemade bong, made from a glass starbucks bottle, the bottle itself is about 6 inches tall, the bowl is made out of dried clay, whole thing is completely air tight. What do you think? Will it be good or should I just make an apple pipe or something?

Attached Files:

2. if you were to actually smoke out of that, it looks like it would burn the pipe; which isnt a good thing. why not make a carb on the side or something or dont use a glass bottle

3. more pics? it looks...interesting. how does this work exactly? i've made one out of a water bottle, but this looks...different lol. looks kinda like a hookah..

4. i think your confused on the mechanics of how a bong works. or i just can't see anything. that picture is tiny.

5. practice makes perfect joker, if your into making homemade bongs...try a wide mouth mason jar next time, gives you a lot of room to work with. great first attempt though.

6. how on earth does this work....?

7. Noooo

You have to make the homemade bong out of the type of honey where the container is a bear.

8. Ya sorry for the small pic it is from my phone but I will get some more up tomorow. There is a carb on the top but it works just like any other bong everything is just on the cap

9. But ya it works I tried it out with some legal herbs, I'm just waiting for a hookup for the real thing not in any hurry though it will come

10. What you have there is more of a bubbler man, but its still does the same thing! bongs are like

[​IMG]

11. I seriously lol'd at that ms paint drawing

12. Thanks man...I have found my place in the world, and that is answering simple questions with simple drawings

13. #13 Kdro, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
    how are u able to get those bogus legal herbs, and not able to get dem 'ole tweeds?:smoking:

haha what are these legal herbs you speak of?:D

EDIT: FUCK LEGAL HERBS THEYRE EXPENSIVE AND FAKE :)

14. I had a friend who made one of those (back when i was 14-15). He added 3 hoses thinking it'd be cool. Basically it "worked" by sticking a joint in where the honey comes out, and you just suck on the hose, which was attached where the bears hands come together (so it looked like he was holding it). Needless to say, since it wasn't a waterbong, and basically a joint holder with 3 hoses, it sucked bad. We had a girl with us on its maiden smokage and she sucked the wind out of both of us, as we were taking soft tokes and she was trying to suck a dick dry through the thing.

15. agreed, i went down to hippie gypsie not too long ago to buy some. one was called sativa and the other was called bulldog. I tried both in various forms and amounts be it pipes, joints, tea, whatever. nothing worked more than a slight buzz that was probably the placebo effect. I really wanted those things to work but no sale :confused_2::confused_2:

16. Lmao yeah legal herbs are the biggest rip off EVER!!!!!!!!! I wish someone would've warned me about them before I spent money on them, I learned my lesson the hard way

17. looks pretty sketchy to be honest

18. Well congratz on not using tin foil thats always a plus