what do you think my fellow growers?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by unit347, Jul 9, 2013.

1. #1 unit347, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    good evening,I recently transferred my plants after reading MG potting soil is really bad. I change to Promix herb and vegetable about 2 days ago plus got bigger pots. I did flush the plants after repotting. now they look like there in pretty bad shape. I have not added any nutrients yet because I believe it could be nutrient burn our maybe shock? the soil is very moist and I have not watered them since changing mediums. the nutrients that i have ready to go is Jungle Juice A B.what do you think? :huh:thanks! ^_^

Attached Files:

2. strain: peaches and cream

outdoor

about 3 weeks old

veg-e-tate ! veg-e-tate!

3. Do you see bugs underneath the cleaves

What Do You When your MIND gets Disturbed light up a MaTcH and toke Some HERB<====>~~""

4. i did have spider mites but i used the liquid soap spray bottle method. i don't see them any more.

veg-e-tate ! veg-e-tate!

5. That's what I used wit been oil

What Do You When your MIND gets Disturbed light up a MaTcH and toke Some HERB<====>~~""

6. What's or ph

7. i do not have a tester.

veg-e-tate ! veg-e-tate!

8. I just ordered mine off amazon 13.96 with shipping its really gonna be helpful keeping your plants healthy and on a good track

9. She looks a lil burnt to me

10. I doubt it very much if this crop will make it out alive, generally growers who poison there plants with nutes, learn to flush, allow to recover then WAIT about 7 days, then check to see if it's safe to transplant, you on the other hand haven't bothered with common sense  but flushed and dumped, and expect the membership to correct your ills....?
    The good news is you have yet to add your nutes to this stew, so wait about a month, before doing so, keep in low light for 2 days then flush again, allow 1 week to recover then flush again, always allow to recover in low light.
    Avoid the Ph tool it will only confuse you more

Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  11. not so much correct but educate. ^_^

but to be clear I transfer them from the miracle grow into the pro mix then flushed them. I have yet to give them ANY of the fertilizer i have. they were totally green and beautiful before I transfer them so I figured there could possibly be shock going from MG potting soil to this medium.

its my first go at this. i have others started and they look great! i am just using my pro mix and after 3 weeks i will start with my nutrients like they recommend. i just want my first plants to make it.. . first go and everything. -_-

veg-e-tate ! veg-e-tate!

12. see above..

veg-e-tate ! veg-e-tate!

13. Add nutrients with nitrogen. I got some "progress earth" that is from cow shit. They gave me a free sample. Decent size bag.

Sent from my LGL45C using Grasscity Forum mobile app