what do you think is wrong with this plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by untamedlion33, Mar 20, 2011.

1. two of its leaves are dropy and all of the top leaves have little yellow dots on them. the rest of my plants are fine and ive been pretty good at keeping the temperature around 65-70 deg the humidity swings between 45-55. ive been giving her extra general hydroponics micro grow for about 2 weeks now cause i first thought it was a nitrogren def. but she hasnt gotten any better, or really any worse.

Attached Files:

2. I've no first-hand experience, but from pictures I've seen it looks like it could be a magnesium deficiency. What are you growing in and what is the pH?

3. the ph is 7 and its in miracle grow soil. whare would i get magnesium from

4. The pH is a little high. Epsom salts are magnesium sulfate, but I'm not sure you have a mag deficiency. Check the charts to see at what pH magnesium is locked out. adjust your feeding water to about 6.3 to try to get the runoff pH to 6.5 or so.

5. This sticky has a chart in the first post.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...s-guide-get-you-started-growing-cannabis.html

Mag isn't locked out at pH 7, but other things are so try to get the pH down. Does your MG soil have time release nutes in it? Their regular soil does but the Organic Choice does not. If you are using the reg MG you could be overdosing the plants by adding extra nutes. BTW both types of MG soil are really crappy so get something better for when you transplant.

6. MG soil = nothing but trouble.If it's the kind with the 6 month feed you don't need to feed it anything.Flush the shit out of it I mean alot then proceed like it has no nutes or very week nutes if you want to control the feeding.

It will still retain some of the time release nutes so go half strength at 1st.Get your runoff between 6.4-6.8. Then pray.

7. yes i know everyone has somethings against miracle grow; but im really afraid to use anything else, cause every time i do with my other house plants they die :-/. i suppose mg is for those who arnt real gardeners lol. i'll try flushing them out in my shower though, it has a filter in the shower head. but what should i do after?

8. Someone mentioned this: check the charts with the photos of sick plants. It will help you out a lot!

9. Allow it to dry out for 48 hrs or so then some week nutes can be added.