Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Think Is Gonna Happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushkidz420, Sep 1, 2011.

1. So today me friend his brother and some other random kid were picking up bud at my friends house. My friends brother is only like 14 i think and his parents know about my friend smoking and don't like it and even called the cops on him for smoking but they don't know about his brother smoking. So we wanted to pick up some bud and my friend calls a dealer that we don't usually buy from but we've been friends with the dealers brother for a couple of years. So while were waiting for him to come the random kid starts whining to see a bowl and papers and my friend goes in and gets them and his dad sees that were bringing out those things and starts asking us what there for and my friend said some shit ( idk what he said). Then our dealer shows up with a bunch of people in the back yelling shit and his parents start looking out the window and come out and started saying to him what did you just hand him and our dealer just gives him the finger and pulls out. And his dad is yelling about he has his plates and is calling the cops. Then he goes inside calls the cops. So I leave. My friend says the cops didn't do anything. But do you think our dealers pissed or am I in trouble with the cops? Or do you think he just over reacted because his other son is young and started smoking? (sorry this was so long and confusing but i'm kinda paranoid)

2. Yeah that dealer wont be serving you kids again anytime soon.

3. I think your dealer might be pissed, but since you have a personal connection with your dealer, hopefully he won't hold it against you. I'd suggest not attempting to buy from him again, though. That was possibly the most dangerous part about your scenario.

As for the cops, I doubt you're in trouble. They couldn't prove anything--right? I think your friend's father definitely was just reacting to the idea that his young son (hardly a teen!) started smoking. I think YOU will be okay, as for your friends, I imagine the most they'll get is a bit of grounding and maybe their parents will monitor them more closely.

4. Sounds like a douchebag to me. Get a normal dealer.

5. Ya hopefully the dealer didn't notice i was there because i was standing with a couple other kids like 15 ft behind them. Do you think he'll try to get us back or something?

6. Shouldn't buy weed with parents at the house

You don't remember his excuse for the pipe???

7. This! Who meets a dealer at a parents house? Always meet at a gas station or some other parking lot but that was a stupid idea letting your dealer come over like that.

8. Is yo deala hood?

9. Ya I know I never do but I didn't make the arrangements to meet so I had no control.

10. Not really

11. Good. If he's straight hood he coulda K1lled you son. Anyone could, but some people just don't ufkc around. That's good. Just tell them the truth, that miscommunication and bad timing occured. Or tell him he's an idiot and to step on. But he doesn't sound like a good dealer from what I've heard, so you prob aren't losing anything but opportunities to get busted

12. Ya haha, the only thing i'm worried about is him telling me were cool and then doing something to my bud or ripping me off.

13. I couldn't understand him.

14. Then find someone you can trust. It will be worth it. But def get cool like you said

15. Ya the thing is a lot of people were i live always try ripping people off and he was one of the ones I could actually kind of trust so that sucks for me I guess

16. i guess so too, sorry to hear bout that

17. Sounds like you're all a bunch of kids and you should be worrying about your homework instead.

18. nope.

19. What kind of dealer rolls in a car with a bunch of fools attracting attention like that? I would deliver solo.

20. Some dealers are dumb like that. I once had a dealer that would show up in his lowrider truck flicking switches and bumping while dmaking a delivery like his ride didn't look sketch for a dealer.