What do you think I should do in this situation? (Long Read)

Discussion in 'General' started by RGIII, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Okay, so a few years ago, this girl and I were really, really tight. We liked each other a lot. However, I was total puss. I mean, I texted her all day everyday for about 6 months before I actually asked her on a date. So anyways, I asked her on a date to go to the movies, and she said yes. However, when I asked her out (via text...) I was on a vacation in Cali (I'm from the east coast), so I asked her if she wanted to go when I get back. And, well... she said yes. So, I was pretty happy, especially cause I really liked her and it was the first time I ever asked a girl out.

So anyways, a week passes, and I get back from Cali. I texted her the night before we were supposed to go, and she responds with something like "I made plans to go with other friends instead, I'm sorry :-(

After that, I ignored her. I was done with her. She's texted me and tried to make contact with me, and I'm too much of a nice guy to not respond so I converse with her. Although, I do try to blow her off after a few texts. I guess it's true, girls want what they can't have. Anyways, so now she basically wants my D, and I'm not sure what to do. My heart is telling me to go for it, cause she is funny, beautiful, etc. Basically the full package. However my head is saying, "F that C-Word".

So, what should I do? Forgive and forget, since it was a few years ago, or should I still think she's a C-Word?

2. F that C-word in the C-word?

3. C-word?

What the fuck is that shit?  Does this look like a fuckin' kindergarten class to you?

We want flare!  Charisma!  Spark, Goddamnit, spark!! :cool:

4. can we not say cancer anymore? oh you meant cunt, grow some balls, boy.

sounds like you're being the cunt, get your shit straight, cuz if shes the full package(very fuckin doubtful) she deserves better than a little boy who gets pissed cuz she got other plans already.

either grow up and take her out, or tell her you're not good enough for her and break off contact.

5. #5 John Adams, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    I don't know man she's just going to break your heart in the end.

6. what's the big deal? just man up and fuck her

7. She blew you off once and you cut off all contact with her? Deflate that head.

8. #8 nonvoco, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    Did she know the exact day you were getting back? Seems a little harsh to cut all contact after one snafu, but hey. your choice. /shrug

9. Lol fuck that c word. keep your pimp hand strong op you gonna need it when youre beating off tonight.

She ditched you once. Get over it

10. OP forgot to mention that he's a merman and the woman is not

11. it wasnt that long