What do you think I might yield:)?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Inkadis, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Hey everyone, I'm just curious how much wieght anyone might think I could get out of my 7 plants running in a hydro setup. It's a top/rdwc called waterfarm. Anyway I'm just past 1 month through flower, pumping them full of nutes around 11-1200. They're 4.5-5 ft tall, besides one Wich is only like 3.5- 4 ft; it got shaded out. I topped them each initially abd then again 2-3 times each again later. (The plant that got shaded, i actually topped 5 times in all, and I think that was part of its issue,just couldn't keep up.) The black level in the pics is 4ft.

What do you think ??[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It has a ton of potential I bet you get close to a pound at least idk what watts you run

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. A gigaton

• Like Like x 3
  4. about 6 trindel 5 or so , maybe less or more , no less , well I don't know

5. Love to know how people give there plants 1100 ppm I raised mine to 700 and they shit them selves and burnt the tips. Sweet spot for my girls is 500-600ppm I'm approaching week 5 flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Oh I forgot to mention that, 2 400 WT brand new hortulux bulbs

7. Are you not worried about electronic equipment on the floor where you are running water? Not bashing bro I'm just super paranoid

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

8. This is like a "how do I pass a drug test" kinda post

9. OK... I was just curious what people might think. I Can estimate since I've grown several times,. Also the wizzanator , unless you are a chick... It does work I'm proof, passed 4 CASA tests with it

10. I feel ya, either me or my gf are generally home ,. I should mount them ideally, I'm planning on doing major renovations for the next run

• Like Like x 1