What do you think? Help!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by mostdopekidz, Apr 12, 2011.

1. well gonna grow blue mystic or northern lights from nirvana which one do you think and is this gonna work wht do I need thanks alot!
    #Leggo

Attached Files:

2. Helpppp please!

3. Instead of posting pictures of the dimensions why didn't you just type it out?

Is this your first grow?

4. Dude, why dont you read... theres tons of info on here.

5. Idk and no 2nd but didn't go out so good

6. I am reading but I cant find hardly people that are doin out of file cabinets

7. Because it contains more heat, that's why..

I would recommend NL for a beginner grower.

8. Thanks n it can be done and done right thoe right? Love ur setup on your grow box And your pick of seeds where did you get them exactly?
    Thanks you

9. Attitude seed bank my brother, and yes, it can be done.. the only reason people don't use material like that for a box is because it's more difficult to keep temperatures down without having some overkill ventilation system. But yes it could indeed be done.

10. Can u help me with my Setup like where my stuff should go thanks bro!

11. Can u help me with my setup like where stuff should go thanks

12. For a metal cabinet I would for sure make some passive air flow, but then again I always enjoy doing passive air flow for every box I have done, It's just so much easier and you don't have to worry about intake fans pooping out in the middle of a grow.

Passive intake on the bottom, Exhaust on the top creating negative pressure and higher air flow. You just have to make sure your filing cabinet is completely air tight or the set up won't be as effective.

Good luck my brother

Stay Green