Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you think about when your high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NotoriousBrent, Apr 1, 2010.

1. For me, i gotta say I think alot about memories ive had, LEMME KNOW. :bongin:

2. I also tend to have really deep philosophical thoughts sometimes. This is normally when I'm alone however. I really like to people watch when I'm high so that always seems to provoke some kind of thought process. I tend to overthink when I'm high sometimes too. Last year I used to wake and bake and go to philosophy class every other morning, it was awesome. I felt so enlightened and intelligent after every class.

3. philosophy is my thing too, and boy do i go deep. when i'm high with my friends i go into deep thought and discuss my crazy realizations/philosophical moments and they always ignore it. haha whatever though. it's a great thing.

4. i tend to think about life and nature and the universe when i smoke alone. but i think about everything. it's different when i smoke with people though

5. When I'm alone and I smoke i think about a lot of things. Like what my life is gonna be like when i grow up, and all the experiences I'm going to have.

And when I'm standing on my back porch late at night smokin dro, I like to look up at the stars and ponder what's out there in the universe. If only I knew what it was like in other solar systems or not; is there other intelligent life; are there space drugs??? haha.

For real ;) :smoking: :smoking:

6. i think about the most intense things with my best friend... we talk about the craziest realizations or the trippiest thoughts.. wow... blows my mind.

7. Whatever I think about I try to write down. I always get these really interesting, philosophical, or even funny thoughts that I have to write down, or else I'll forget. :smoke::smoking::yummy:It's so much fun to go back and read all of the thoughts. Sometimes, it gives me inspiration for poems, short stories, or even for drawings or paintings. Of course this only really happens when I stone alone, but it's still significant to me. When I'm with others, I tend to really live in the moment, so I don't do much pondering. :D

8. I think about God and his creation. When i smoke its like putting glasses on that enhance reality times 10. It almost gets overwhelming at times to think about, but i love it. Another reason why i think cannabis is a good thing is because it bears good fruits mentally, emotionally, and physically (as long as its not abused, just like anything). When i smoked last night i realized im a dick to my little brother who just wants to hang out with me. It gives me a REALLY good perception on things. Great for meditating.

9. My mind has a tendency to drift everywhere, rarely settling on a single thought unless it proves to be interesting and good with feeling. But I mean, I tend to think a lot about ladies, my school - shit, I would normally think about except I'm high so different thoughts and different reactions. It's really almost a perspective changer...