What do you think about the universe and our existence?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nuggz, Nov 10, 2010.

1. This woud be my favorite subject why were here, how the world is and whats wrong with it. Basically a free for all of what you think about the universe our world that we live in whats wrong and how to make it better. I will give my feedback! Now commence and how you feel about everything.

2. Man, I'm so confused about all of existence and at the same time so sure.

I've taken what I can only assume is the cowards stance that we will never know anything. Strive for the sake of striving and fulfillment, but accept it's already over.

3. I think the earth is flat.

4. dont worry about it youll know soon enough.

5. this is the shit i think of all day about our existence and shit. it is a horrible feeling thinking about this ALL day long. i watched too many videos about the universe and quantum physics and now my head is fucked up. what i think about our existence is that we came from God. the stars were created by God and what they are saying is that we came from the stars. just try to imagine the universe. you cant even get ur mind around how large it really is. i watched the Journey to the Edge of the Universe yesterday and that shit was ming boggling. i really dont know if i believe the shit they have in there or not because how does something see 13 billion light years away???? some of that shit is false but it really gets you thinking

6. Trying to understand everything and get a feel for whats out there, well. It's just an utter Mind Fuck.

An incredible one too!

7. Im just waiting for the end

8. Its so insainly ginormous and vaste that i dont think we will ever truely understand it..

9. #10 Nuggz, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
    I believe things happen for a reason and can the way things are in so many positive ways you just have to the right things.

I think the earth is gigantic and we still don't know everything about it nor all about the people and what the people are all doing and what needs to be done in this infinite universe.

I know what can be done it just needs to be done with mass people with peaceful intentions.

Yup, I know God made us everything is so perfectly made and you have the choices of being good and we need to get into space and travel for sure.
    Haha for sure you just gotta do the best you can do.

Ya it happens but who knows what can happen before the end just do your best.

We only use a low % of our brain and some can use more of it and I believe if you can focus and harness yourself you can truely do many positive things there are smart people in all walks of life. But there is a whole universe outside of our earth and thats what we need to learn about.

10. So, you concur?

11. I know what you mean but its open in all ways and theres everything in it cause its infinite.

12. wow, never thought anybody pondered over this quite like i did.

in reality, what we do on this planet is pretty meaningless. the world turns whether we are at our best or not, but what makes it special is that we have emotions and people who's emotions are important to us. people, places, inventions, political systems, all these things will eventually fade into dust so it must be our mission to live harmoniously while we are here. what reason do we have to kill? what reason do we have to build monetary wealth or gain large number of material possessions? we cant take these with us to the afterlife, and we cant maintain them once we are dead so why do we strive for them so forcefully? world wars have been waged over the miniscule yearnings of mans desires, why not use all that energy and resources to help people and create a more joyous environment for all?

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXmzcroUmdU]YouTube - A Possitive LSD Story on The News - Bill Hicks on Drugs[/ame]

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkEu3an11Pc]YouTube - Joe Rogan Talks about humanity after a DMT experience[/ame]
    ^this! So true :metal:

15. Yup, I really like Joe Rogan and y'all should listen to his podcast as well. Very chill guy.

16. Joe Rogans on some other shit gurantee hes a freemason were not here to fuck shit up gurantee that if everyone thought that its world war... good thing everyone doesn't think like that... he was probably coked out or something in the limo just keep driving mother fucker and had a kilo. Were here to make good things happen and travel the universe.

17. i have to admit, the words "fuck shit up" probly wasnt the best way to put it but i do agree with what hes saying.

its like were little kids trying to learn how to use building blocks correctly, of course we're going to make a mess for the most part and it will be a pretty hectic and chaotic time...but how else do learn to build?

18. Still I can gurantee hes a freemason and I don't like them.

19. I'm pretty sure freemasons don't do a shitload of drugs or speak freely about literally everything on blogs and podcasts weekly