What do you think about The Game?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by StickyIckyWeed, May 25, 2011.

1. What do you guys think about The Game? I'm kinda on the fence about him. He makes a lot of good music, but he's making more and more music with Lil' Wayne. I hate Lil' Wayne. That in its self is not a reason to not like The Game, but it really does have an impact for me. I mean, it shows that he will make music for the industry and not his fans. Then again, maybe he really likes Lil' Wayne's style which I can't honestly understand, but opinions are opinions. They are all different.

So what do you think about The Game?

2. Exactly like what you think.

3. I always liked a few of his singles.

With the right production..I think his music flourishes.

Needs to leave alone Lil Wayne and do his own thing.

4. I think Game is the shit, only problem is he has people on his shit to much and that sometimes ruins the song.

5. The Game is still good. I think the politics of the game is really messing with his music. All the heavyweights in the game really respect his work ethics and his lyrics.

6. '5-0 and i got the coke in the car' -line from a game song I THINK

''bitch *****s sit down to piss, real *****s stand and hold ya dick''-chorus from a song with the Bigga Figga album

7. I like a few of his singles

One Blood for example

never really downloaded any albums or had any REAL interest in him tho

8. I liked everything up to and including The Doctor's Advocate.

The Documentary was probably the best debut album in the 2000's, exclude maybe 50's album.

Beef with G-unit was entertaining for a while.

Doctor's Advocate was awesome, in my opinion it was his best work. Really west coast feeling.

I don't like him now, ever since LAX