Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do YOU think about it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Colincjk4, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Alright GC I have not smoked in 10 days and I'm taking a drug test today, I will pee in a cup then it will be sent into a lab. The results will be back in 2 weeks. For 6 days before the 10 days I smoked less than .3 a day. But the weekand before that I smoked a quad. For the last 3 days ive been drinking lots of water, and today i drank 2 1/2 16oz bottles of water and just took a multivitamin, I will be pissing in the cup in less than an hour. I am 6'2 and weigh 165 so I have a low body fat percentage. Do you guys think I will pass?

2. i'm going to bet yes on this one... had a friend smoke all the way up to the drug test then flush his system with water and was actually able to pass... depends on the quality of drug test they have i guess?

3. I think you might. Do you run/workout?

4. I had a drug test before I got a job and i only stopped smoking 4 days before it.
    I went to the 24 hour fitness, hit up the treadmill and basketball courts for a couple hours each day and drank lots of water and fruit juices. Passed no problem.

Although I cannot speak for all people, I have a rather "chunky" friend who tried basically the same thing for around 6-7 days and failed his piss test.