what do you strongly believe in?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannibasity, Dec 24, 2009.

1. hey GC what are things that you strongly believe in other then god.

i strongly believe that marijuana can fix all the negative and hate in the world and make society human again. marijuana can save the world.

2. I believe that fun is a renewable resource.

3. Check the icon monnn. Always believed in the fight to retake our freedoms back, before things get too out of hand

4. I believe that if you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. Think about it for a second.

5. This is my serious one (though I do believe in what Sea World kid said).

You should spend your money to expand your life, not spend your life to expand your money.

6. I believe that everyone holds the ultimate power over their own lives. Everyone can change their lives whenever they see fit.

7. #7 jimboob, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
    yea, i mean i belive world leagelization of pot would make the world a better place, but everyone's different, not everyones a reasonable or rational stoner, I know a few kids who give weed a bad name.

Oh yea I also belive in not sacrificing your humanity for something stupid, especially in the workplace. My last job at a doller store had me standing for 7 hours straight with one 10 minute break, half of which would be spent buying some food so i wouldn't starve. Worst part was theirs nothing I could do about it, I was the only one on register I couldnt just leave or go sit down.

Now i just pack shit out at stop n shop, most of the time I get to take my time on my breaks. I think if I start a business im gonna be one of those guys that closes down for a year every few years so everyone gets a year to actually live....serisouly the way it is now is kinda fucked up. there's more to life then work......like candy.

8. Imput equals Output.

This is on many scales, as in, if you go into a conversation or dealing with a situation in a calm way, you will generally receive a calm response, or that person will look like a idiot. If you come at the person with a angry or aggressive response they will either back down (depending on the person) or be as aggressive or more, which could not be good.

I see this also in a life/career way also. If you half ass, dont care, just wanna get by, that will equal the same benefits or end solutions. Just average ones. If you put out a lot more care and work and interest, you will receive more good things than average or negative. Let this be in school work, a high paying job, a contract job, or a minimum wage job, it applies to all.

9. I believe in myself

10. was gonna say the same thing.

11. Where to start...
    1) I believe that by the time I get cancer (it's inevitable, everyone in my family gets it before they turn 50) it will have been cured and I'll have to worry about it as much as I worry about the common cold (which is to say, not at all)
    2) Money and the competition for its acquisition is the root of all evil.
    3) I very strongly believe that somewhere out there is the cure for the ultimate disease that has riddled human existence for over 10,000 years - aging.
    4) Someday I'm sure that science will create a perfect virtual world, and the technology to upload a human consciousness into it. Once your consciousness is stored in the virtual reality there would be no need for you physical body, as you'd cease to exist in a physical sense and inhabit a virtual world - much like data being stored on a computer.

12. I believe in the use of enthogens to help show humans what are true nature is, and to give us insight in what life is really about. I do think that enthogens should not be used recreationaly, but rather spiritually and scientifically. Entheogens are my fascination with the world and human nature. I love to research and my quest for knowledge is one that is helped achieved with enthogens and other phycidelics. I think that every human should have a phycedelic trip at least once in thier lifetime.
    If you are also interested in phycedelics please read "The Doors of Perception" by Aldous Huxley, I am going to try to read a few other books including "Altered States" and "Your brain is god, by Timothy Leary".

I like getting new insight on the world and ourselves, and like explorering a rather different state of conscienceness. And I also believe our brains are the most powerfull tool we have and should be explored, one way being science (sensory deprivation, and unlocking some parts of our brain naturally) and another way being through the use of Entheogens and Phycadelics.

Who else has an interest in this?

13. I strongly believe that reality is infinite.

14. explain?

15. I believe in smoking weed.

16. Men dont smoke menthols.

17. I strongly believe people should pay attention more.

To everything.

18. I believe we don't look inside ourselves enough and instead we focus too much on the outside world instead of looking at ourselves. As a result a lot of us don't know who we truly are, well, at least I don't. I'm trying to fix that though.