Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you store your weed in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Domuk, Feb 20, 2012.

1. #1 Domuk, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    I use a large pill bottle you get when you go to get a prescription. I work in a pharmacy and those things are everywhere and in a huge abundance.

The amber colors helps with sunlight and the cap's are pretty well sealer so moisture doesn't get to it to much. I'll take a picture once I get my new stash.

What do you guys use?

2. ziplock bags

3. I use a used washed out jar of salsa dip

4. I use to do ziplock bags but I always found those things to tear up when ever I stashed them away(This was when I lived with a roomy that didn't want me smoking). I tried a mason jar once too, good thing just looked to obvious lol

5. I store them in mason jars and sometimes leave oranges in their for 6 hours then replace them. Helps keep good temp and taste.

6. Either freezer Ziploc bags for transport, smellyproofs for small amounts, and Mason jars for storage.

7. I keep my stuff in those "Smelly Proof" little zip bags. That's the name of it. It's the small one that can fit an 1/8th or a little more.WORKS GREAT for a college campus apartment :D

8. I have a hollowed out flashlight I use. Super fucking good idea. Airtight too

9. You are a pharmacist. You make that cash bro. Buy a mason jar. I have a custom jar that is air tight with a mustache on it and says stash jar under it. Funny when baked

10. Ziplock bag in a mini-chest. Hoping to go out and get a vacuum tight jar.

11. A jar because I'm not in 8th grade anymore.

12. A smelly proof bag that is kept inside my sentry safe along with my papers and glass pieces.

13. mason jar, ace hardware, like $2 for a whole box of em. get wit it

14. I originally did that for a little while when transporting anything. After that a vaccum pack was the next step up, and usually the method I use if traveling with it anywhere. Normally it sits in a mostly opaque glass jar to keep it from drying out. It's worth getting something with a better seal if you're going to have decent bud that's not already dried out, and you're going to hold onto it long enough that it could degrade a bit.

15. Translucent orange pill bottle

Or I put in a zip lock bag then in the bottle

16. i use the amber bottle from the 1 a day vitamins the gummy kind, shit works well and concealing the smell and freshness, i can fit a lil over a quarter

17. I store my baggy in a Mini M&Ms tube =3

18. That genius man!

19. Inside a compartment in my computer, which is where I also keep my spare car keys... goddamn roommates...