Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Store Your Bud In?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budlover1234, Aug 5, 2008.

1. #81 budlover1234, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
    Darkyetnotso...
    those things are bomb.
    I gotta get one.

2. Anyone else?

3. #83 GravityFog, Sep 5, 2008
    I used to have one of those air tight glass containers that you clamp closed but a friend of mine offered to buy it for more than I paid for it, so at the moment I just double-bag my stash and keep it in this utility closet thing behind my house which is only used for storing anything leftover from when they built the house, like paint and extra tiles and such.

It was sorta like this, but it clamped on both sides:

[​IMG]

4. #84 Blutteufel, Sep 5, 2008
    I store my bud in my lungs.

5. Well it depends how much i have at the time. If i just got an 8th or so ill put it in a sandwich baggie and then put it in a pill bottle that i painted to look pretty cool. If i have more, like an ounce or so ill put it in a baggie and then in a nug jar.

6. I bought these glass spice jars from Bed, Bath and Beyond. They're almost exactly like pill bottles but glass with a plastic lid that screws on. Perfect size for an 1/8.

7. Any type of pill jar, or usually just a baggy, stuff I've been getting lately doesn't smell too bad, so I don't worry about it. Then I just put it in the back of my PS2, awesome hiding spot if you happen to have the fat PS2

8. I don't like pill jars because occasionally you'll have a nug that doesn't quite fit through the hole so while you're trying to shake it out you lose a bunch of crystals.

9. i store mine in my grinder. it keeps it fresh and lets keif build up

10. Those clamp jars are pretty handy.

11. i leave it on my table, in the baggy it come with.

12. [​IMG]

My weed when stored at home is kept in this cutie. When I'm out and about I'll put some in a baggy.

13. zip lock bags.. unless i got quite alot then pill containers

14. I just keep it in the baggie it comes with but I think I might try some pill bottles now.

15. For some reason i like film cans more than pill bottles...
    Anyone else?

16. opposite. i like use the orange pill bottles as an homage to the cases the med bud comes in in Cali. but i have film sized pill case as well, so pocket mobility is covered. i think it boils down to preference

17. I use pill bottles, the Target ones. :D I have a bunch cuz of my recent broken leg, so I'm keeping the fresh bud in one bottle, and all the stems and vaped buds in another to save for some brownies :hello:

18. I have a tin can usually just put it in there.

19. Ungrinded buds go in a large glass jar I bought for $5. I usually grind up a week's worth at a time, and just store it in my grinder. It's an aluminum spacecase magnet grinder knockoff and has roughly a 3 inch space in the cylinder for storage.