Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Store Your Bud In?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budlover1234, Aug 5, 2008.

1. the clear ones seem to have a better seal...there probly the same tho

2. nope and nope

3. keep those pics coming guys

4. I hardly ever go anywhere without my camera so I'm partial to film canisters. My canister of choice are the kodak canisters because they're not clear and they keep my bud fresh.

5. Air tight pill bottles.

6. If it is just some mids I store it in a plastic bag, if it is some dank, it goes in a glass container.

7. pill bottles.
    mine are big enough to hold a quarter.
    and they keep the bud fresh for a while. :]

8. long term I store in vacuum sealed bags.

Short term I store in glass jars with rubber gaskets.

9. for larger amounts, i keep it in a bag.
    smaller amounts i keep in a film canister.
    then when im home that is stored in an old cigar box with my bowl, grinder, papers, etc.

10. Pill Bottles

11. baby food jars, old inglehoffer sweet hot mustard jar, mason jars, tightvac jars, candy dishes, go through your spice cabinet dude, you'll find something, i use a garden spice jar that actually says homegrown herb, i laughed when i saw that

12. small stash in pill bottles.

large amounts in mason jars.

linedrivr

13. Usually in the bag it came in inside a glass jar, that way I can still take it places.

14. A pill bottle in my shoe, its an easy place to hid it from the parentals.