Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Store Your Bud In?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by budlover1234, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Half O doubled bagged.

2. An airtight smuckers jar. I love it, I've stored extremely smelly weed in there and you can't smell it at all.

3. I use a thermos. It's airtight and inconspicuous.

4. I thought I was the only one LOL:hello:

5. I just use a pill bottle or DVD case :cool:

6. Most of my stash goes in a pill bottle, but a little bit, like no more than I'd use at once goes in a mini altoids tin inside of a full size altoinds tin with mints still in it. Covers the smell wonderfully.

7. For stuff I am carrying, in a little baggy inside of a mentos bubblegum container. - smells great when you leave some gum in the container!

Otherwise I'll lock it up in a case.

[​IMG]

8. hospital sterile specimine jar

9. well me being the "super classy awesome jar loving smoker" lol id go w/ m-jars. also depending on amount dont open it constatantly. defeats the purpose...fyi bitches love mason jars.