Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you stoners work as?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Feelin Irie, May 23, 2012.

1. Currently an overnight cashier, training to be a shift supervisor at CVS. I make $9.25/hour and work around 32 hours per-week.

2. PM me details, I WANNA KNOW SOMEONE FAMOUS!!!

Whenever you come to chicago, real talk, hit me up man, let's blaze!!!!!! Never smoked with anyone famous, I wanna!

3. Cashier at a store of sorts. I've had anywhere from 15-50 hours in a week (a common week is 26-32 though), at $10.40 an hour. Hours are pretty good considering it's a part time position and I've made overtime pay on a couple occasions :D

4. #104 PeacefulStoner, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    Dock hand/maintenance guy at a yacht club, $10.25/hour. Most days it's laid back and i can smoke. But sometimes, like 4th of July weekend, it gets pretty hectic. Should be getting promoted at some point!

5. I work as a certified nurse assistant (sucks my job is pretty much to take care of the residents..which includes showering them cleaning them making beds, but hey got to get your foot in the door somehow) make 9$ hour wake up err'day at 5am-2pm currently at nursing school (got 3months to go!) then I become a phlebotomist get paid 15-20$hour and get to drive around listen to music and give/receive blood after that I will be be a radiologist make that six figures!

6. olive garden, washing dishes and making breads.

it's a bitch on your hands, a lot more physically demanding than expected lol.

7. #107 flammzrant, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    Direct support staff for a not-for-profit, assisting developmentally disabled adults in their daily routines.
    Pretty thankless and the 9/hr pay doesn't match what we have to do.
    It's a poor industry but someone's gotta do it.
    On call, so my hours vary from 8-32ish, usually on the lower end.

8. Photo Tech at a CVS :D

9. Diesel mechanic for my friends dads company. 400-500 a week. No drug tests and I go high as fuck to work everyday and its all cool. Still gotta bust ass when it gets to working but its mostly driving from yard to yard.

10. I teach a flair bartending class during the week and bartend at various bars on the weekend. Its pretty sweet, I get to pick my own hours and choose between a dozen bars in this city to work at. I get to see most concerts I want for free and even get paid to be at them.

11. Well, currently I'm just helping my dad with yardwork around the house for a little bit of cash to do me for a couple of months til I can go out and get a new job. Before this I worked as an overnight stocker at Wal-Mart for a year and a half, followed by running ski lifts at a ski resort for the winter season this past year.

12. Salad guy / disher at a fairly famous fine dining restaurant.

13. I'm mainly studying IT and Computing/3D-Graphics, but have a part time job at a electronics store. Only work there around around 10-16 hours a week, $21.88 an hour. It's a pretty nice job and my colleagues are awesome. I just move things around in the warehouse and give customers their tv's and stuff.

14. Hey Feelin Irie! Im from chicago too:) what area you stay by?

15. Oh and i am a student in a university, currently workig at burger king as a backliner-i make your sandwiches :(

16. Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

[​IMG]

I love shitty jobs, they keep this world spinning.

17. 1 of the best posts I've read!! I hear ya, man!! :smoke:

18. 7/11 Clerk. Win.

.. also a full-time student

19. I work at Best Bud

[​IMG]

The electronics section though.

20. I'm a Cashier at a Buffet. It's chill unless you got people handing you 8 coupons after you charged them... Customers these days...

Service ALWAYS with a SMILE ;D. Even when inside I'm screaming!