Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Qu33f, Mar 11, 2004.

?

What do you Smoke?

1. Just good old MJ(includes hash)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Weed and Tobacco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Just Tobacco

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Crack Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Anything else?Name it..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I smoked weed and cigs. I enjoy having a couple cigs in the morning and watching the squirrels in my backyard play.

2. Just good ol' mj, I like cigars but dont smoke them often

3. mostley weed, im cutting back on ciggs a lot, quitting at least for a while.. smoked a bowl with some shrooms in it... after taking a few, first time and it was pretty sweet!

4. only ever smoked hash... bleh... i need some lovely grass :)

5. weed weed and oh yeah did i mention weed nothing else i dont do drugs but i do smoke the good old herb cuz to me its meant to be smoked thats why god put it here ciggs suck, crack is a drug and hash is nasty

6. was that a joke

7. I used to smoke cigs and i quit, now that i smoke herb now that i quit i don't get the buzz boost anymore but i used to always get lazy when i would smoked weed ang cigs now that i quit smokin cigs when i smoke MJ i am not as lazy.

8. just commercial bud.....but its good bud....im eventually gonna own my own house and grow it

9. just bud and cigars...doesnt hurt ya if you don't inhale and they taste good too if flavoredhttp://forum.grasscity.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

10. good ol mahi jane

11. I was about to ask the same thing...

12. Cigs and weeds, but I never buy packs of cigs in stores. I usually get rollies or order cigs online for $1.50 a pack.

13. I like to roll joints with a little menthol tobacco in there. It tastes great (minty!!) and burns real slow. If you don't roll it tight enough the paper burns out before the weed. I also like to smoke a pipe while walking around on campus, and I smoke a whole lot of cigarettes while drunk.

14. Second hand smoke has proven in many studies to be (relatively) harmless, and definitely has not been proven to kill you.

15. straight up stoner here, never touched tabacco once. I just love the good ole mary jane

16. Haha i hope your kidding about smoking crack and having a prob with cigs. haha.

17. Yea ive done this a couple times. In fact ive smoke a blunt of pure shrooms. Comes no where NEAR eating them. Gives you a bit of a head rush and an odd feeling but nothing compared to eat them.

18. anyone ever tried X? i have and wonder if anyone here has?

19. I have, I got a very good pill (close to pure mdma he tells me, he got a tester and knows the guy etc...) did it twice, best time ive ever had on any drug. good e is amazing.

20. im a pot head for life
    I dont smoke cigs, i mean it does not even get you high, it is only addictive and deathly why would i spend my money on that when i could be buying weed. any way i dabble in the hooka smoking blends, and opium every once and a while, and hey ive hit salvia, but what ever to that guy who smokes crack what a loser, any who just in general if it could kill ya i try to stay away from it a personal fetish of mine this living thing