Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you smoke throught the day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jlear3, Mar 16, 2011.

1. I personally wake up with a joint, then later hit from the spoon a few time, then after work instantly rip bong hits, then when its bed time take a couple vape hits :p how about yall??

2. Mainly depends on what I'm in the mood for. If I want a relaxing time, I would smoke a joint to some Sublime, but if I wanted to get fucked up I would hit the bong to some Sublime..... I love Sublime. I love lamp.

3. date rape ftw....

I should edit that.. lmao, its a good song!

4. Newport 100's

5. #5 JetxLife86, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
    Nothing like waking up to a nicely pre-rolled j bright and early with the OJ. WAKE n BAKE

Makes the day that much sweeter..

Usually depends..but Friday's and Saturday's are major fun days for me. Usually my re up day are beginning of the week or the start of my weekend..gives me something to look forward to for the week.

It's been a mixture of twisting j's and a piece.

6. Usually just pull tubes all day. Sometimes use a spoon or a bubbler.

7. I just cart around my vape all day, I find the high a little more stimulating for school and whatnot. I usually rip a wee little bowl out of a pipe or bong before bed to help me drift off though haha

8. Wait.. whats a spoon? Im dumb.. is that how you smoke hash? Like the thing were you melt the hash and suck it in with a straw?

9. like a spoon pipe...its a pipe and its shaped like a spoon..right?? I never really been around people who call it that but im assuming thats what it is.

If I get up early and have to work that night...I take some bong rips then take another nap before getting ready for work. After work its the exterminator2000, our mini gravity, then bongs til bed.

Days off...straight to the E2000 with random bongs and steamrollers..

good sporting event on tv...roll a j!

march madness! wooot

10. I wake up and smoke on the hour , bong bowl/s.
    :smoke:

11. Depending on if I have work, a test, or class that day I may not smoke. When I can smoke I use a modified Njoy ECig. It's like having a little vaporizer in your pocket or a doobie that never goes out.

12. well i used to love ripping my fat sherlock bowl till my buddy accidentely dropped it. then my mom broke my bong (difficult to readjust to smoking at home, im used to livin in my own appt at college) so now all i have are papers and a gravity bong.