Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you say cashed, kicked, or blanked, or something else?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goodseasons, Mar 15, 2012.

1. #1 goodseasons, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    When the bowl is empty or pretty much empty everyone says something. I always say cashed, but a lot of people think i'm talking about $$. What do you say?

2. cashed or dead

3. Beat or cashed.

4. Lol didn't a much longer thread on the same topic just roll off the front page? It's cached

5. [quote name='"futureghost"']Lol didn't a much longer thread on the same topic just roll off the front page? It's cached[/quote]

I say cleared/done

6. My thoughts exactly -___-

7. Cashed or Dust.

Never thought about it being cached though....

8. Cashed? Cached? Ashed?

9. Cashed. For example. "I went to the strip-club and Cashed Out." Or "Done"

10. Cashed or keyed.

11. Cashed is the term ive always heard and ive been smoking 5 years now. & it seems the most popular.

12. #12 Nard, Mar 15, 2012
  13. cached / out / dead

14. Cashed or "it's done"

15. cleared or cashed.

16. i say its ass. cause whoever killed it is an ass... and cause ass sounds like ash which is what it is. clever huh? :smoke:

17. #20 Clidefr0g, Mar 15, 2012
    all those sound retarded, "aww the bowls cashed" cashed what? at least use a word that actually represents what has just happened.

I prefer pooched

also there is like a 40 page thread 3 posts down with the EXACT same topic...