What Do You Recommend To Smoke Weed Out Of?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cypresshilltoker, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Before I start hear me out, I started smoking 3 years ago, all three-years been smoking joints... ive tried pipes and bongs.. but now that i started working and want to conserve alot and just get higher. i figured it's time to lay off joints and start using a piece

but bong is no option here since i want a small object that i can just put in my pocket

One-hitter or Glass spoon...

Which one gets you higher and conserve more??

and are the highs stronger than joints?

Thank you!! <3

2. /thread

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

Attached Files:

3. Get a glass chillum dude.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. Get a Monkey Pipe (or Fisherman's friend). I can't stress how much awesome that little thing is.

Basically, you can easily fit .6g in it, close the lid, and not spill any of it, at all. The Fisherman's friend holds about 1g in the bowl, and an additional 1.5g in the storage.

Just pull it out, Flip the lid, take your tokes, shut it, and wait until later to cash it and refil it.

5. I have some shitty pipe, not really a fan of pipes I don't do too well with them

Bongs are pretty good to use, I think you get more of a high with a bong because you inhale a lot more but that's just me

6. I got a simple ceramic one hitter. His pipes are carried in my local shop. The guy is 70 and makes some rad stuff.

Anyway, I'd find something that won't break. Glass is fragile, I don't know what they are called but they are in a wooden box with a place to stash some extra. It's ceramic and is painted like a cig. Maybe that would work.

7. #7 magoo657, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    Okay, so in my opinion glass gets you higher then a joint in every way... 
    You will conserve more weed with a bowl, if you really want to conserve when you take a hit, if a cherry forms take your lighter or finger and squish out the cherry, so it's not burning while your not hitting it. 

And yes I also feel that the high's on actual glass pieces is a stronger and longer high.  

If I were you I would pick out a nice spoon, sherlock, or even a bubbler as they can be pretty small, just carry a backpack with you. 

The one things with bowls are you will need to clean it often or it will start to taste like shit, and just won't look good. 

:) and don't forgot to name it when you get it! 

8. I recommend a glass spoon. Best high I've gotten, but if I'm on the go a one-hitter will do the job.

9. Been smoking for 40+ years - just got a metal pipe as part of a set - looks like a cigarette - holes at both ends - I have NO CLUE how to use this. From what I have read here, it is a one-hit-wonder or a hide-a-toke or something. (Amazon calls it a "Metal one hit Pipe") How do I use it? Sorry to be such a dunce, but I remember joints, bongs, and then glass pipes. This is new to this old timer! Any help would be appreciated. 
    happy kit.jpg

10. That little cigarette one hitter is easy to use. The way I've learned to use it is just break off a small bit, stick it in the obvious end and smoke. With as little as you use they're great for conserving but a pain in the ass to use to actually get high since they're so tiny.

If a glass pipe is too fragile for you, there's always my personal favorite, corn cob pipe. Cheapest easily available piece and you can fit special paper filters in to help trap ash dust and absorb moisture from the smoke. Corn cob pipes definitely smoke the smoothest of all short pipes.

11. Thanks Mr_Krabs - I have used a corn cob pipe, did for many years, actually, and have totally forgotten! Glad to have the hint on how to use the metal cigarette pipe - will try that tonight.
    Lady