what do you put your Bud in?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by lildudex18, Aug 22, 2011.

1. #1 lildudex18, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
    When I get my weed I usually just take it out of the bag and put it in this little white, hand cream jar. It really comes in handy since I just screw the top off and start from there.

So my question to you guys is, what do you put your bud in?

2. Plastic jars that are made to hold weed

3. in a small airtight lockable glass jar that was like 3$

4. I have like 60-70 jars from this dispensary i used to go to, nice glass ones with plastic rubber lined lids (to keep it air tight, obviously) All sorts of sizes.... and i have 4 mason jars i allow it to all cure it (because i usually buy a half oz or oz at a time, let it cure in there, and use the other jars for travel/oil/whatever else)

5. Mason jars, jam jars or just my grinder.

6. I got this cranium play doh container. I use it cause it says Cranium on it and the weed goes to my cranium.

7. A jelly jar

8. I have a littler decorative mason jar for my smoking stash. It holds about 7 grams of nug depending on density, and a couple ounces of brick.

When I have over that I use my big $5 latching plastic jar from Wal-Mart. It probably holds between two and four ounces.

9. Altoids tin!!!! :ddd

10. Pill bottles. And jelly jars.

11. My bong. :D

But really, I use mason jars. When I first started out, I used a little carmex lip balm jar/tin thing, but that only held like a gram...

12. A tightvac then in the fridge... My weeds always stay fresh and tasty

13. local smoke shop, bought a small glass jar with an air tight lid, keeps the bud nice and fresh
    only 10 bucks

14. #14 Royal Jester, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol wanna sell me one XD

15. wide mouth jars.

i got quarts pints and 1/2 pints :wave:

16. A small, plastic, clear dark blue airtight container. Vacuum sealable.

And for larger pickups, a glass airtight mason jar (with a plastic seal in the lid) that I got at dollar tree. I almost want to get a couple more but I know I won't use em.

17. Regular sandwich bags for mids. for dank that will stank the house up, ziplock sous-vide bags work very well to hold the smell in.

18. I put it in a mini red first-aid bag

19. I keep my bud in a pill bottle. Pill bottles are air tight.:)

20. just to let everyone know plastic is NOT air tight, and if you have a plastic seal on your jar, it is not air tight. you need to find jars with rubber seals.