Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you perfer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nwsmoker, May 3, 2011.

1. #1 nwsmoker, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    What kind of bud do you like best? I dont mean wich strain. Do you perfer dry over sticky? fluffy or dense? Does the size of the nugs matter as long as the bag ways out? Is their colors that you perfer?

2. dense, not suuuper sticky. crystals are important as hell in terms of getting lifted. im a purps guy. darker, more stinky weed.

3. the kind that gets me high

4. Fluffy, not too dry, lighter green, sweet/ fruit flavor and smell, very sticky. That or sour D :smoke:

5. Like I said in the other thread exactly like this, the kind that gets me high.

6. Hell yeah dude, the darker and stankier the better!

Can never go wrong with some legitimate purp :D

7. Green, loaded with trichomes, dense, slightly moist but on the more dryer side.

8. Just wondering but why does no body like dry weed. I like it for rolling. It's nice in the pipe every once in a while it burns so fast that anybody can get a fat ass rip.

9. For me - dark green, small crispy nugs...I like to save the big ones coz I HATE having to split them up!