Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you pay for hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnCRiley, Feb 9, 2012.

1. What do you pay for hash? Also specify what type of hash you get!

Atm i'm paying 30/g - CO2 Hash

2. Well, I haven't bought any in a while, but it's usually $20/g and it varies between compressed kief and soft black hash.

The soft black stuff is what I prefer..

3. fullmelt - 20/g

oil/budder/glass - 40/g

4. 15/g for black moroccan

5. What is the main difference between the two? Any diff in high/taste or is the soft black just more potent?

No shit nice, how was that?

6. pressed hashes can go anywhere from 10-25$ a gram, bubble hash is 35$ a gram, oils are usually in the 70$ range.

the selection of hash i get is amazing, but pricey.

7. check my thread in the stash jar from about a month ago.

8. I havent really noticed a difference as far as potency, I just prefer the soft black because of the smoother smoke and taste. It also has more of a heavy body high, at least the kind I get. The soft black is like you're really smoking something different, whereas the compressed kief is just...well, like smoking kief

9. I'm not in a medical state so any concentrate I want I have to make. It's good and bad because It's pretty expensive to make, but I know it's of the best quality because I make it myself. but to make a gram of oil including butane I'm at like 50 bucks a gram

10. The finest Sour Diesel or Raspberry Kush shatter I can get at the moment is $70 per gram....but it will last me for a month! really nice, top-shelf full-melt bubble is like 30-40 per gram. The black shitty compressed hash is like 15-20 per gram.

I don't trust the waxes available these days. I don't think they get purged enough.

11. I don't smoke it often but on special occasions will buy a gram or two of sour diesel shatter.Usually just costs a beer to my buddy.

12. Haven't seen any in a while but it usually runs $25-$30 a gram

13. I pay 10/g for my hash, some pretty potent stuff. Up here in canada no one is willing to pay over 10/g for anything, so dealers tend to not buy hash because they won't make too much profit (unless they make it themselves).

14. 20 $
    [​IMG]

20-25
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Oh yeah op im smoking on some dry ice co2 hashcurrently aswell

10grams
    [​IMG]