Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you pay for an 1/8?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jfeezy, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Totally depends here in cali there so many different strains, you can get top shelf, regular dank, hash, oil, you can get an oz of Lemon Kush shake from this place near my house for $35

2. I love when dank shake comes around.. Every couple months my buddy will hit me up and ask if I want a full ziplock of shake for $25-$30 , sometimes even $15.. I get excited as a school girl when I get that call, he only likes full buds and hates shake so he just wants it gone. I usually make budder with it and bake a cake or double fudge brownies w/ nuts.

3. Its funny to see how people use to say hydro for good weed but people seem a little more educated and thats no more. 20 an 8 for mids 30 for beasters 40 for nug 50 for commercial heads 60 for good shit.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. lol i usually make mine into BHO  :smoke: 

5. This doesn't make sens to me. How can you tell the difference between beasters, nug, commercial heads, and then good shit?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Is that a serious question. Nug has a better crystal developement and is generally better manacured and has better more developed trichs then a beaster but is generally still moist. The difference between commercial heads and dank is like night and day. Less care is taken with a commercial bud. Manecuring is generally worse the trichs are no where near as nice or abundant and my main reason for not buying the shit is the lack of a flush. Majority of commercial bud around here is grown for profit so the person growing it doesn't take the time flush it or allow for a proper cure so the taste is horrible compared to dank. Know what you smoke. I always pack a bowl right when its bought just to quality check. I have no problem tell the person I don't want that shit and that I want my money back. Generally it usually doesn't even get that far because I've handled enough bud to spot it quick.

7. Sorry for the spelling errors lol.

8. 45 from my buddy. Everyone else pays 60. Dealers are greedy as fuck. And can't stand when they say of I can't go any lower than 55 or I'm losing money. Lol bullshit. You can sell 8ths for 50 and make profit, if you can't your getting riped off.

Can rant about this all day but fuck it.

9. Depending on the dealer, between 50-60.

10. $50/8th, usually high grade too

11. Around here, street prices are shocking. 2 grams is what people call an eighth(math fail!), and 90% of the time its short. Obviously price goes down as size goes up, but you don't wanna be the guy buying a gram here and there.

12. Picked up a quad of blue dream for 90, so an eighth would be ~45 bucks for some fire.

13. 1/8 of Blue Dream cost me $35 2 days ago

14. my homies hooks an eighth of loud for 20....otherwise 25-35

15. I live in Oklahoma and around Tulsa, pretty much any quality of weed is $20 a gram, $60/8th $100-120/quarter $200/half, etc.

But there is this one dealer I know who occasionally has some mids that he sells for $25/5 grams, but once you take stems and seeds out it's more like 2 or 3 grams. Prices around here suck cause we're not a medical state.

16. 25 for some fire. (Oregon)

17. 20-25 for mids but usually 40 for the good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. $12.50
    The beauty of living in Colorado

Got an ounce of blue dream the other day for 100$

19. About 100$. 

20. $40 for some bomb shit. I don't even fuck with swag so i wouldn't even know