Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you pay for an 1/8?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jfeezy, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Around here its pretty horrible what we pay for an 1/8 of shitty weed... but it usually goes like this.

For $25 you can usually get a sack of 'dirties' (dry, brown, shitty weed... I won't smoke it unless I really really wanna get high)

For $30 you can get a broad range of shit... Low-Grade to High-Grade Commercial, Brick Greens, Lower Grade Garden, all for $30

For $35 you can usually get good home grown shit or better garden.

Not to often to see stuff going for $40, but when it does its usually pretty bomb with a lot of orange in it.

For $50 you can get some good dank nugs or 2 grams of Hydro (but I guess that isn't around anymore)

And for $60 you can get the best of the best, well for around here anyway... Probably $50 anywhere else.

2. you really can't get 1/8's around here, everyone just sells 1/4s but 1/8s usually go for anywhere from 60-80 unless its really shitty then you may get it for 50...

3. $50/eigth is standard around here. That's for dank bud in general, but the quality still varies a lot without the price changing. If you have good connections you will get an eighth of good weed for $50. If not, you'll get an eigth of mediocre weed for $50.d Nobody really buys low-quality weed that I know.

4. $40 an 1/8 for some dank nugs

$50 an 1/8 for some very awesome hydro

5. Dude there have been LOADS of threads like this .. you coulda just searched .. but while im here

Over here in good old england (what what !) i pay about £20 for an 1/8 of mids - high .. and about i think it was £20 for just under an 1/8 of haze but im not sure .. pm boffin

6. 40 if its 30's 50 dollars for just normal dank 60 if its something realyl special

7. good mids for 25(light green and hairy) sometimes that varies tho

i can get some bomb kush for 40 and 1/8th which is my fav

8. It depends on who I get my sack from but usually these are standard prices for an 1/8:

$25-$30 for mids (depends on how I buy from, so some sacks might be better quality than others)
    $50 for dank
    $60 for Kind/Top Quality

9. 25 for the dankest stuff around, 20 for the older not so dank stuff.

10. thats fucking ill

11. generally its $40 an 8th for decent green, $45 to $50 for high fuckin quality, but right now i can get some sticky icky icky for $30 an 8th, but i dont have enough fucking money and no one wants to throw down for any tonight. shitty.

12. depending on who I get it from $50-$60

13. I get a 1/8 for $20 and dank nugs too

14. all these prices are ridiculous to me. here in san diego you can get a dimebag of the dirty dirty and you get about 4 or 5 grams for the 10 and dank goes for about 40-45 an eighth unless you have the good connect where its 10 a gram and you can get an eighth of dank for 35. good weed doesnt really cost more here its just mec (mexican shitty dirty dirty weed) mids and chron. the best chron ever costs as much as the bc stuff

15. Well I guess us cali people are spoiled...
    but around here it's 35-60
    35 for a standard eighth...
    40 for a hooked up danky eighth
    45 for some fresh keify stuff... sticky as ever... great for bong bowls
    50 for some medical shit... trainwreck, no. lights...etc.
    the rest is just luxury weed haha... for 60 you get guaranteed taste and high...soo damn good...yummy.

16. mookee: What part of socal are u in?

I would love to get my hands on some trainwreck, but have never had the chance where im at in socal

17. lets see i get 10 sacks of some regular swag wighin 7 gs
    dub would wiegh round 12 grams.
    18 gram halves for 30.
    The regular nug goes for 50 a 1/8 or about 13 a gram or so.
    the bomb shit goes for 60 a 1/8 and is dam worth it.
    Zones of nug for 275 and zones of swag for 45.

18. I usually get normal grade for 35-50, but i got hookups on Os and can get some crrazy shit for 150-200.