What do you NOT like about the HerB?

Discussion in 'General' started by mk9391, Sep 29, 2010.

1. occasional anxiety when i smoke, i hate that feeling. although i think theres some mental value to being put in that situation and being forced to get your head straight.

2. i hate how when i drive i think every pair of headlights is a cop.

3. Yeah ditto. Around my friends it's whatever, but around strangers or new people, I'm self conscious of my thoughts when I'm high.

Also, bad idea to toke a shitload right before a first date/night out with someone. She was a stoner too, so she was high as well, but we couldn't find a damn thing to talk about, cause we were both too high.

4. The way society looks at a 'stoner.' Fucked up, brah. We're all just chill as fuck. :)

5. Costs a bunch of money, it's very distracting, makes waking up the next morning suck, and it turns some people into stoners and I hate stoners.

1. the stigma attached to smoking cannabis
    2. its illegal

6. lmao that sounds like it would be on a show lol

7. Good subject.

I love the herb, but if I smoke too much I start to become a total hypochondriac. So I have learned to limit myself in a way that is enjoyable, and not detrimental.

8. I was going to reply earlier but got distracted.While it sometimes does annoy me that some are over obsessed with it, the things I hate most about it is the laws and price obviously. I recently got a g, and my other, much more dangerous activities have ceased as quick.

9. When I Burp up smoke in my living room watching tv with my dad that thinks I quit. And sometimes I wish you could do something besides smoke weed like find a way to make it water saluable and shoot it up lol

10. That there isnt and endless well of it in my basement

11. :eek: I love smoking a joint.

12. The Price, the extent some kids will go to get high, the way it made me an irresponsible failure.

13. I dont like how it makes my eyes red. I dont like how its illegal. I dont like how awkward conversations happen when stoned

14. How the tolerance goes up so easily

15. The laziness that follows.

16. Feeling burnt the morning after smoking.

17. I love using it to just chill out and make time go by, but it has never done anything good for me.

18. See....this is the WRONG direction to be going, kids.