What Do YOU Normally Do With Friends?!

Discussion in 'General' started by TickTockCroc, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Hey people!

pretty baked and thought I'd start this thread :smoke:

So what do YOU guys do when you have a high session with friends? When you invite some people over to smoke?

I normally invite my friends, smoke, we chill, drink sometimes, eat, music!

Share your rituals :smoke:

2. We feast wherever we are and if you're high anything is fun so we usually just chill and let the journey guide itself. :smoke:

Peace out

3. We usually end up watching tv. Bored to Death, Curb Your Enthusiasm, It's Always Sunny,...

There's more to do when it's not cold out.

4. Circle jerk.

5. Inevitably we smoke, drink, and then walk to cookout.

Cookout must accompany drinking OR smoking. No matter what.

6. My cousins appartment is the chill spot for us. But he hasnt got cable or internet yet so we usually just smoke and play the xbox or watch a movie or something. It sounds boring but we usually have a good time when there's a few of us all chillin and smokin.

7. Usually we just suck each other off with the occasional fingering.

8. smoke, drink, watch sports, watch movies, kick the soccer ball around, tell stories of sexual adventures, discuss politics, and rearrange furniture.
    :cool:

9. Go on killing sprees.

10. some of these posts made me LOL

11. Depends which buddy's house we're smoking at. Usually we smoke a blunt and a few bong snaps on a back patio then all chill enjoying the weather, listening to music, and conversing for about an hour or so. Then food. Meet back up for the night and repeat, hopefully ending up at a party after or in between.

12. [​IMG]

13. Nothing much really, once we're done smoking we'll maybe put on some Joell Ortiz or Celph Titled while we play some video games online, sometimes we'll just sit back and watch a movie or some anime, as long as we're chilling and having a good time it don't matta to me

14. we usually toke up while doing our bible study. then sometimes we play with my friends turtle named sippy. he knows whats up

15. i dont have any friends :'(

16. We go into a small corn field at night with our automobiles.
    Turn the head lights off then drive inside the cornfield at high speeds.

17. Play music, listen to music, play video games, walk around, talk, watch movies, eat, smoke cigs, drink drinks.

Mostly talk and listen to music though.

18. sit around a smoke pot.

music too.

some driving.

that's about it.

oh yeah, go out for the occasional cig.