What do you male blades do for your ladies?

Discussion in 'General' started by handleurscandle, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I get home an hour before my lady every night. When i get home at four i do all my shit, roll up a fatty and pour her a glass of wine. When she gets home i pass the the joint and the wine then rub her feet or her back and listen to whatever she wants to tell me. Then i cook her a nice meal and desert and cuddle up with her on the sofa and watch shit on t.v. I do this every day too.
    I was just wondering, what do you guys do to make that special lady (or guy, i dont judge) feel special?

Ladies, feel free to post too.

Share some of your tips and pick up some new ones.

2. *whip sound* :laughing:

3. #3 InitialToke93, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    My house hold has once were warriors rules , You do what i say woman. I slap her around to make sure she knows i love her.

4. I compliment her sandwiches ;)

5. [quote name='"Blaze"']*whip sound* :laughing:[/quote]

This all day long haha

There's a line between being sweet and being whipped and you sir have crossed it

6. 311941_410436682338153_2098525506_n.jpg

Hey kiwi, Animal violence is not okay

7. haha c'mon this has got to be a joke.

8. As long as she returns the favors in one way or another/ or if you know she would do the same for you its all good.

9. I eat that pussy

10. i do lots of stuff for her...then i realize she is only a figment of my imagination :(

11. i dont share time with any ladies..but if i did i'd tell that bitch to get me a chicken sandwhich and sum waffle frys

12. [quote name='"sobre"']i dont share time with any ladies..but if i did i'd tell that bitch to get me a chicken sandwhich and sum waffle frys[/quote]

Fo free!

13. This thread is :laughing:

I heard the Whip sound in my head reading that

14. I give her my penis!

15. [quote name='"Blaze"']*whip sound* :laughing:[/quote]

Haha ......

16. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']My house hold has once were warriors rules , You do what i say woman. I slap her around to make sure she knows i love her.[/quote]

sick bro do you want a fucking medal

17. [quote name='"Tamataz"']As long as she returns the favors in one way or another/ or if you know she would do the same for you its all good.[/quote]

thank you.

18. Sure.

19. Are you human op?

20. Rename this thread to WHAT YOU DO FOR YOURSELF

Cuz you're the lady