What do you love most? growing or smoking?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by T.Bug, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Sometimes I feel like i love growing more than smoking. Anybody agree?please vote if ya view. and dont vote if you dont grow. Peace, TBug:hello:

2. I agree, I find myself wondering why I want to grow so bad when I pass up on bowls and shit, simply because I dont want to be stoned all the time, Ill never get anything done lol.

3. i smoked daily untill i started growing... i told myself the tolerance break would be the time it takes to harvest my homegrown. i harvest it all... and i barely smoke it. little bongs here and there. it changed my outlook on smoking weed.

4. mmm I started growing and I very very much like it , but there's still the reason why ...

5. i think i love them both but for diff reasons? i love growing because its fun to create something from scratch and test your abilitys then u get to try doing different strains and stuff or u could try hydro setups and stuff. but then theres the smoking part. i mean i wouldn't grow if i couldn't wait to try the it in the end ,to toke it up and taste something diff then the usual bagseed! plus to kno u r smoking your own homegrown crystally nugs! that just gives u a rush all in itself!!! i mean thats my thoughts on it. I luv them both!!!!! lol

6. nothin is funner then smokin with muh boyz

7. I like the satisfaction I get from growing and it makes me feel good that im smoking my weed not someone else. But I love the feeling of being high.:smoking:

8. Yeah i used to smoke all the time day in and out and now I Cant even remember what I did last summer lol. I like smoking, but only when its dank and I feel like getting waxed, not just stoned. Growing is way different for me because I still have yet to make a harvest (i'm on my 3rd grow but its looking good lol) but I like growing its cool to learn the botony and phenotypes of marijuana too.

9. I would have to say that I enjoy growing as much or more than smoking.. The product is just a bonus :D

10. The Satisfaction i get when i smoke my stuff is that i know i did it myself, so i would have to say, actually anyone that grows should say its the growing.

11. The ecstasy that is creating life from nurturing a plant from seedling to the bountiful harvest that comes after the hard months of care taking, is a beautiful thing indeed. Nothing can take away the experience, and knowing that you contain the knowledge and know-how to yield ounces of marijuana at will is almost as good as smoking it. Almost.:D

12. I think nothins better then smokin your own buds you grew. You know exaclty How it was grown and what you put in it and your postive you flushed her so it dosent have that Chem taste. seein your fat ass buds befor you cut her down waitin to smoke her.. im waitin till firday till i cut my lady down and im soo stoked yo.

13. I'm sick of the crap weed i buy at the moment, i mean some is good, but every now and then you get a crap batch. I want to grow my own so i know what i'm getting and i won't feel ripped off.

14. I have to say it's a tie. I love getting baked (off my last harvest) and working in the garden (on my next harvest). :hello:

15. Yeah, a dead even tie. If it were just your average leafy bush, then maybe not. But honestly, is there a more beautiful plant out there? doubt it, but thats just me!
    Peace brothas, TBug:D