Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you love best about being a stoner

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the hellion, Aug 28, 2008.

1. my favorite thing that weed got me to do was it made me get into better music and got me into playing guitar, the first time I was blazed and heard a crazy guitar solo, I was like, I need a guitar

2. smoking weed to unwind at the end of the day from all the stress

3. knowing that im high with my good friend then cheech and chong comes on tv and then he buys a dub n we smoke the ganja

4. 1. smoking that j
    2. people looking at me weird when im stoned

5. messing around with my acoustic and my multieffects pedal.

6. Fucking +rep on that shit. Yeah man, I'm about getting high... Being a "stoner" isn't cool in my book -- I hate to be classified as someone whose primary widely-recognized occupation was consuming weed. I like to be lifted, but I like to be active -- I frequently use herb, even indica, to get me up and out -- as if I were not high at all. It's not really an activity for me (I mean, it can be, I'm in college...), but it's just a lifestyle choice, like smoking cigarettes, or washing your car on a Saturday morning. Not at all necessary, but serving to give you a sense of purpose...

Sorry guys, I'm high as shit. I'm a mess. Hope I said something valid :D:smoking::D

7. I love that it expands my mind. I come up with some crazy shit when I smoke, only problem was it is easy to forget some of that when I sober up lol. so I've started keeping a stoned journal in a composition notebook to record my thoughts. I love how relaxed I get when I smoke, I've had hardcore anxiety and depression for 7 years, and it helps. I love how it makes everything seem more fun and less boring. I just love Mary Jane.

8. All the people I've met and become friends with because of weed. The majority of my good friends were met at one smoke session or another. So I figure without weed, I prolly never woulda met alot of 'em.

9. i just enjoy the time smoking with my friends and brothers. its sort of our common intrest. were all different people entirely but when we smoke were best friends

10. co-signnn. this is deff. one of the best feelings. one night me and my boy were on the hunt starting at like 10PM and were calling EVERYONE we could think of, and it was like 1AM and we still had nothin. then my friend hits me up that he jus came back from a party and had 2 grams of headies to sell me...best news i ever heard :smoke:

aside from that, just being able to think in different persepectives and being able to listen to ill music.

11. The fact that being a stoner always leaves me with interesting stories to tell.

12. This is one of my favorites too,
    Telling interesting stories about your stoned moments is fun as hell,
    as long as you tell them to the right people :)smoking:)

:bongin:

13. dude why the fuck do you stash lighters i have like 4 and keep em in my drawer

14. I live the fact that im never bored. Just high

15. I love meeting other stoners, smoking with new people, being able to be a ditz and have nobody think it's out of place, being at peace with who I am, new glass, smoking after a long day, or smoking all day... so many different things.

16. Getting high so much, and not worrying that people might think i smoke to much, cause i know im a stoner :smoking::smoking:

17. I like being a stoner because I know I belong to a group of people in society that are similar to me. And in a way, I like how the rest of society looks down on us, because we can collectively laugh at them and know inside that they are wrong, not us. Knowing the full truth about how "ok" marijuana is just makes me feel like I know a secret that every non-stoner is unaware of.

I mean, imagine a forum for heroin or coke users. Imagine how depressing and angry it would be. But look at the various weed forums, including grasscity. Everyone here is intelligent, helpful, and peaceful. That's why I love being a stoner :smoke:

18. YES! this man is a genius!:hello:

19. Amen!!!! :hello:
    Couldnt have said it better myself

I too love the crazy, fun stories i have. Its all about the memories and sharing them with ur friends. I dont mind being a stoner, my friends know whats up and thats why they like to kick it with me cuz they say im mellow and chill and treat everyone as an equal

20. #40 selfmedication, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
    you said it dude
    +rep