What do you love about sports?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by raven46, Sep 10, 2010.

1. As in the title, what do you enjoy the most about sports?

For me it's how they completely take my mind off of all the other things in life, like your just focusing on that next jump, or scoring the next point, depending on what sport I'm doing. I'm never thinking about what I have to get done that day or any other problems. Also you can really enjoy doing them with friends which is one of my favorite things to do in life.

Thoughts?

Edit: I forgot getting an adrenaline rush is AWESOME

2. Everything. :love:

3. Werd!:D

4. Well i love football more than almost everything else on earth and what do i love about football? CONTACT! I day dream about hitting people every single day of my life

5. What is there not to love about sports?? :smoking:

6. competitive
    teamwork

7. There are so many different sports. Like Hockey, football, cricket, tennis, golf etc.. I like to play cricket and football sports. Sports is good for health. It is a good physical exercise. Sports keeps your mind stress less and happy. Sports improve your spirits.

8. Being better than the other guy. Otherwise, whats the point?

9. Nothing, sports do not interest me as much

10. I love the sport because it make me feel good and make my body fit and make me healthy.I play tennis, football, basketball, high jump, running. Thats what I am in these days and playing I do not know what the future.

11. There are so many different sports. As in hockey, football, cricket, tennis, golf etc.. I love playing cricket and football. Sport is good for health. It is a good exercise. Sports keeps your mind stress and less happy. Sports improve your spirits.

12. I play basketball and I love when the team is clicking and everyone is being unselfish, always looking to find a better shot for a teammate. Also when you make a nice shot and your team is really pumped up. And when you make a nice defensive play(I love blocking shots) you're just thinking "FUCK YA!!!" :)

13. The competition, and the triumph of the physical form, it's just amazing to watch a skilled/powerful RB blowing through the line like a knife through butter.

14. they do amazing things.

and yelling at the tv.

15. I'm a really competitive dude, so it's a perfect outlet for that, whether it's playing or watching.

I really love that sports unite entire geographic regions. Perfect example, I go to Mizzou and we beat (then) #1 Oklahoma, and we all got to storm the field. I can't think of any other time when it would be perfectly acceptable to (technically) trespass, and hug every random drunk person you see wearing gold.

16. I love the sports because it gives so much thrill. It gives enthusiasm. It gives us exercise to our body which is necessary to keep fit. It also keep our mind sharps. Nowadays so much money is involved with sports. Also glamor is including in it.

17. Competition, it's what drives me and what coincidentally drives the world.

I will say I love baseball more than any other sport. Baseball is the perfect game for a guy like myself, a thinker. There are so many little games within the game that the average or non-fan cannot understand. This is why people say that baseball is boring. Calling pitches, working the count, checking the runner, stealing bases, hit and runs, sacrifices, it's all just so perfect.

18. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.

19. I like football. It is my favouite sport, I play it in every morning. Sports introduce, how to do team work and work with without tress. It makes good health through out the life, which sport going to play is depends on mood.

20. i like hanging out [​IMG]